Help with yellowing leaves

• Thread starter Dasnuggster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

Some of my leaves have been turning yellow. Started yesterday. Some are just turning others are full yellow. I tried taking pics before lights got too bright but they all pretty much look like the more clear pics. Some more yellow than others and it looks like its starting from the bottom moving up.

Its roots organics soil. I feed water feed always water when its fully dry. Using roots organic products following their feeding schedule. I couldnt get their hpk so adding a little seaweed extract. Been feeding that since flowering. Itll be five weeks tomorrow. This just started yesterday.
Water with ph between 6.5-6.8. Last watering was at 6.75.
Temps between 70-82
Rh 40-55
Ones a northern lights the other amnesia haze. Both have it.
Kinda slow moving. Affected a cpuple leaves here and there and hasnt progressed too much since. But its only been like 2 days

Help with yellowing leaves
Help with yellowing leaves 2
Help with yellowing leaves 3
Help with yellowing leaves 4
Help with yellowing leaves 5
Help with yellowing leaves 6
Help with yellowing leaves 7
Help with yellowing leaves 8
Help with yellowing leaves 9
Help with yellowing leaves 10
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yellowing leaves are common in flowering plants that are getting close to maturity. A picture of the entire plant would be better to asses things, but I see yellowing of the larger fan leave, typically beginning at the bottom, every time I grow some strains. Too much nitrogen can mask this from happening, while too little nitrogen can cause it to happen prematurely. It's one way to keep an eye on your nutrient levels once you get an eye for it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Some of my leaves have been turning yellow. Started yesterday. Some are just turning others are full yellow. I tried taking pics before lights got too bright but they all pretty much look like the more clear pics. Some more yellow than others and it looks like its starting from the bottom moving up.
What are you feeding and when did you start feeding it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom