Help!!! Woke up to drooping plants

• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kl420

Kl420

Help, is it normal for the plants to be drooping in the morning like this?
Help woke up to drooping plants

Haven't watered them in a week now, because last time one plant died from a drooping problem so now I'm scared

Ponky

Ponky

I let my mother plants droop from thirst between watering. If you haven't watered for a week that might be why.

Dannywilldo2

Dannywilldo2

Help, is it normal for the plants to be drooping in the morning like this? View attachment 1161600
Haven't watered them in a week now, because last time one plant died from a drooping problem so now I'm scared
Its really a matter of watering them would be my guess but if they are already really moisted then its possible that you could have over watered them so just check to see if the soil is dryed out or still damp either way its seems like a watering problem my friend

Dannywilldo2

Dannywilldo2

Also plz dont be scared its just a matter off watering your plants every other day depending on what medium your using so really a full week without any water I'd put my life on it its because they need water my friend just make sure your just giving enough water to them for you to get at least 10 % runoff at the least i hope this helps you good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom