help. yellowing leaves whats the issue?

• Thread starter emma.dir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

emma.dir

hey guys, I started this auto flower on 10/25 I ended up, leaving it in a solo cup for too long that it got root bound and began to flower too early. I transplanted to see if it would help. I'm not sure what's causing the yellowing of leaves does anyone know? Is it a deficiency I'm growing in coast of Maine super soil it's supposed to be able to sustain the plant for 30 days I have not added nuts yet the temperature is above 70 the humidity is 60. the light is about 12 inches from the top of the plant it's a 100 W LED light… Thank you for any help

Help yellowing leaves whats the issue
Help yellowing leaves whats the issue 2
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

That looks like nothing else than overwatering;)
How much do you water?

Anyways just let it sit until the top 3-5 cm is dry or the leaves start to slightly droop and then give it a bit of ph regulated water

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

You might try to top-dress a veg amendment and then drench with water only. Always seems to cover a multitude of sins for me. . . hehe

E

emma.dir

That looks like nothing else than overwatering;)
How much do you water?

Anyways just let it sit until the top 3-5 cm is dry or the leaves start to slightly droop and then give it a bit of ph regulated water
thanks i water like every 3 days a little less than a half gallon of phed water but yeah, I have been struggling to know when to water before I had it in a clear solo cup inside a red one, so I could take out the clear one and see the water and it was easier . how much and how often do u recommend to water for a 5 gallon at this stage

Grower1974

Grower1974

It’s not the soil. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend is the best soil out there for Cannabis. In a pot that size, it will carry most auto flowers well into mid flower without any nutrients added. It’s very hot. Give the plant another week to adapt. Are those 2 or 3 gallon pots? Make sure you don’t have dry pockets deep down.

Top Bottom