Help!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Well I did topped and mainline so I would suspect stress and I'm not a master it's only my third time lol
That’s how a plant always grows when you mainline. When I mainline, I need to plan for like a month for growth delay. You did a really good job pruning.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Haven't didn't any topping for like three weeks weeks I will see if she continues to grow the next couple days or stays at 12 inches she is lushious tho

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

And she grew that much since I turn the two tops to four i guess I'm just a little stumped to why it hasn't grown in two days

Seraphine

Seraphine

Could be growing her roots. I bet you’ll see a lot of growth soon.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I didn't top again lol she is still only at four mains I don't wanna top maybe she is growing roots to get bigger thought roots grow as they grow

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So I these are bag seeds so this does tell me 97% sure genetics cause I was checking other plant in the blue bucket and the stalk everything all the way to top all green and healthy both get same thing same amount and I smelled my holes and they dont smell like rotting and I'm but I took some measurements and there is some growth some let's hope for some good in the next week or two

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I really hope that blue bucket that been play tricks with its sexs is a female the fun will begin soon happy growing you all

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

And the new growth leaves are pointed up again so that's good as well stems and knuckles got fatter on both plants so plants doing its thing again
Could be growing her roots. I bet you’ll see a lot of growth soon.

Last edited:
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Off to get panty hose today to dress these girls up I thought they where gone didn't water for like two weeks I dont see alot ever tho but I'm getting panty hose that well help them coming in and out

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Maybe one or to even when I water I check the drainage water to for nats maybe one or two

Top Bottom