Help!

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

My leafs keep yellowing what deficiency or what do u guys think it’s from heat stroke? It has stroked on me 2 times

az2000

az2000

What do you feed? How much? When you feed, how much runoff do you get? (Can you test the ppms of your runoff?).

To me it looks hungry. But, I see some buckling in the leaves which might mean salt buildup, lockout (overfeeding). That's about the right stage of growth for that to happen.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

What do you feed? How much? When you feed, how much runoff do you get? (Can you test the ppms of your runoff?).

To me it looks hungry. But, I see some buckling in the leaves which might mean salt buildup, lockout (overfeeding). That's about the right stage of growth for that to happen.

Just feed her today it needed to be feed should i wait tell it like welts tell it like really needs it I’m usually good i wait for the soil to dry and wait a day

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Watering isn't feeding. If you're watering without fertilizer, you need to start feeding (as aquaman said). Do you have something to feed?
I wanna keep it all organic i thought the amendments in the soil would have been enough

az2000

az2000

I wanna keep it all organic i thought the amendments in the soil would have been enough

I've never grown organic living/complete soil. I think those people feed "teas" to keep the soil replenished. They bubble a bucket of water with guano and stuff. Pour it in. You'd have to find an organic-growing forum. (There may be subforum here.).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't think you have a choice at the moment. Unless you have compost. Add some composted manure and water. I'm not a soil guy so wait for others but I personally at this point would be throwing some synthetic nutes at it

R

Ron B

Milk....1 cup@gal
Urine....4 Oz@gal
Epsom Salt.....1 tsp@gal
Looks to me....Nitrogen Lockout...Pale Green.....The Epsom salt should help with that....KEEP pH 5.6-6.5 !

R

Ron B

CAREFUL with the Urine....Hot with Nitrogen...NEVER GO MORE THAN 10%@VOLUME.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Just my opinion but I would not add milk or piss to my grow.

Also epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) will not help control ph.
Yea i wasn’t gonna listen to him haha milk idk bout that piss i heard is good for nitrogen

Top Bottom