Help

• Thread starter Newbie2019
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie2019

Newbie2019

Hi, I am in 5th week of flower, in FFOF and giving Roots organic nutes. I believe my problem is some kind of worm. I have a rust looking stuff showing up on my leaves and got some pics of some little worm looking things in the microscope attachment.

Help
Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
Help 5
Help 6
Help 7
Help 8
Help 9
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Hi, I am in 5th week of flower, in FFOF and giving Roots organic nutes. I believe my problem is some kind of worm. I have a rust looking stuff showing up on my leaves and got some pics of some little worm looking things in the microscope attachment.
What is that???

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

bottom 3 pic looks like a leaf minor,spot on leaf isnt what they do though,i would give a bt foilar spray,just a light one,the other pics are the damage done,google leaf minor see if thats it larvae,usally they just leave a trail were they been just thin lines ,if this was in the soil id say nematode,not sure if they get in the leaves ,but there good and bad nemtodes,that little bastard dont look nice and looks to grow up soon chomping them leaves.
BT will kick any worm ass

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Take a picture of the whole plant is it affecting the buds? . I’m
I’m week4 of flower day 25.

9455804C 9326 49D6 978D 448EA23F28FA
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank You
just foilar spray the leaves over and under,and when you feed or water next time add a little to just water and feed the plant,dont get carried away,one a week for 2 weeks should do it,after you spray the first time look in your scope and see if you got um ,might have to single one leaf out ,mark with something,say that one pis were it is sucking your nutrient out right next to the vein,find another before you spray,after a day look at same leaf and see if it moved,you getting what im saying

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

by the way,im sure you already know this but dont do your spraying until after lights out,give it about 5 min at least after lights out and spray,keep fan on were it dries slowly but quick if you dig

Top Bottom