Help

• Thread starter Goldgrower16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldgrower16

Goldgrower16

Was stressing my auto and it was growing nicely I tried to straighten it out and the cop snapped it’s been one week do o have a shot

Help
Help 2
Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Leave her alone for a couple days. If she turns dry and crispy....she's dead.

Goldgrower16

Goldgrower16

She has been like this for a week the leaves are crispy but the stem he still alive and juicy and the roots are still white been giving them I just filled oxygen bed with Hydro guard and letting the roots sold for 5 to 10 minutes

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Eh, if you've got the room and the time, let her be...with good white roots there's always a chance she could resprout new growth...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If the top is crispy, it is most likely dying or dead. The plant below the break will continue to grow and put out new shoots. If I see the broken part (usually the top of the shoot) wilting fairly quickly, I know the nutrient pathways ave been destroyed and will usually remove it from the plant, cut about 1/8 of an inch off of the bottom where the break is to clean up the damaged area, and put it in a small glass of water. It will usually root and provide you with a nice backup clone... you can then either plant it or use it for cloning or seed production.

Top Bottom