Help

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Where do I find the ignore button?

@1diesel1 posted instructions on this thread....

quirk

quirk

As you scroll through new posts, look for the offending miscreant's name, whether they're the poster or replying. Do not open, but rather put your cursor on their name, not avatar and ignore feature will appear.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
As you scroll through new posts, look for the offending miscreant's name, whether they're the poster or replying. Do not open, but rather put your cursor on their name, not avatar and ignore feature will appear.
LOL @Miscreant

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thats how it use to work but it dont work like that anymore.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

hey grown since 79, no hard feelings man I felt bad after our exchanges. It’s ok to disagree with ea other but I’m sorry for touching your buttons

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I see u have an uncanny knack for pissing off people, add my name to your list, besides you dont need help your a pro, best genetics, best everything you dont need us go it alone u made it clear to me thats how you feel, goodbye.

quirk

quirk

Thats how it use to work but it dont work like that anymore.

It still works. I just went to a post"Anybody running the water farm?", saw SmokerBwah replied, put my cursor on his name, ignore feature came up and he's gone from this or any other page I view. Try it on my name.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It still works. I just went to a post"Anybody running the water farm?", saw SmokerBwah replied, put my cursor on his name, ignore feature came up and he's gone from this or any other page I view. Try it on my name.
Nope, dont work. Maybe its what device or platform you are using probably.

Top Bottom