Could this be Spider Mites ? also what would be the best way to proceed

Thank you New Bee out door

Help
Help 2
Help 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Under side of the leaves is the best way to see the infection but from the dimpling, it can be thrips and or worse russet, russet will cause a rust like look to new growth. Thrips will cause leaves to pimple. Spider mite won’t show her ugly face until u are well into flower.
thrios are easy to deal with, greencleaner is a good organic broad spectrum Insecticide that is very good at eliminating both thrips and mites.
Russets in the other hand are more difficult, let’s first identify the issue.
Pls take off a leaf, and with clear light, zoom yr camera in as stable as u can and shoot a few pics, then when we zoom the actual picture in view it’s easy to identify the buggers.
All pests come in from : soil, plant and ppl. Your have to fix the issue of how u got the bugs, new clones? New soil? Grow area anything new ? Leaks ? Pests coming on a buddy?
let’s first fix the issue on the introduction of the bugs, and grab a small bottle of green cleaner , and follow the label for application, then thoroughly clean the grow space . Search the forum for sanitization of grow area/space. And HMU if u have any other questions. Don’t panic, everything is fixable and we have all been there! Believe me bro I’ve had a freak out or 2!
Cheers
Jack

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Outdoor I’ve done a sulfur spread around the plant and space to about a 8ft radius , this stops bugs from crawling in!

MRP

MRP

Under side of the leaves is the best way to see the infection but from the dimpling, it can be thrips and or worse russet, russet will cause a rust like look to new growth. Thrips will cause leaves to pimple. Spider mite won’t show her ugly face until u are well into flower.
thrios are easy to deal with, greencleaner is a good organic broad spectrum Insecticide that is very good at eliminating both thrips and mites.
Russets in the other hand are more difficult, let’s first identify the issue.
Pls take off a leaf, and with clear light, zoom yr camera in as stable as u can and shoot a few pics, then when we zoom the actual picture in view it’s easy to identify the buggers.
All pests come in from : soil, plant and ppl. Your have to fix the issue of how u got the bugs, new clones? New soil? Grow area anything new ? Leaks ? Pests coming on a buddy?
let’s first fix the issue on the introduction of the bugs, and grab a small bottle of green cleaner , and follow the label for application, then thoroughly clean the grow space . Search the forum for sanitization of grow area/space. And HMU if u have any other questions. Don’t panic, everything is fixable and we have all been there! Believe me bro I’ve had a freak out or 2!
Cheers
Jack
IMG 3023
IMG 3026
IMG 3027

MRP

MRP

Thanks Jack ,

Not sure if the photos will help let me know .

Other than the white spotting the ladys are doing well they look happy and perky feeding them every 3 days with Voodoo Juice GSC clone out door could this be some sort on nut burn ?sprayed them with neem last night. we have been going through a windy period also .

Thank you for the replay !

MRP

MRP

Thanks Jack ,

Not sure if the photos will help let me know .

Other than the white spotting the ladys are doing well they look happy and perky feeding them every 3 days with Voodoo Juice GSC clone out door could this be some sort on nut burn ?sprayed them with neem last night. we have been going through a windy period also .

Thank you for the replay !
IMG 3035
IMG 3036

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s thrips . Neem works , slow but works, repeated sprays over a month should get the area fairly sterile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom