Help

• Thread starter Traci442
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Also I’d remove the tin foil on the walls use flat white paint for a better result . Od

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You can always bend plant over and use hose on fine spray to start to wash off the aphid or mix up a soft soap and veggie oil spray make your own white oil .
agree ,i drench them leaves with a pressure hose outside in veggie garden,after couple days they get pissed and leave,same with mealy bugs

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thank you. Gently sprayed off as many as I could. Sprayed with soap and water mix.
dont go over board with the soap ,i have found it can harm the leaves,in a 1 liter squirt bottle i use maybe 4 drops of dawn dish soap,then i also add about 1/4 tsp of neem oil -cold rolled

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

Hang in there Traci. Props for working to save the plant. I'm only on my 4th grow, but as I go seem to learn cannabis is a very resilient plant. As far as the light leaks, yea that's a big concern. Was so proud of my first grow, that only after it hermed about two weeks from chop, that I really learned how important the 12hrs of total darkness is. Good luck and keep us posted.

Top Bottom