Rud3dog

I got a few leaves like this on half my plants! PH 5.75 ppms 490 temp 75f
Using under current hydroponic system OG Kush

Help
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a genetic defect to me. It shouldn't effect the end game.
Keep an eye on them to see if it spreads, may be some form of fungus or infection.
FJ

R

Rud3dog

I finallly found a pic that seems to match. Looks like my new 1000 watt HPS cuased them to burn. Ill keep you all postede and I still might be wrong.

Happy growing :)

R

Rud3dog

That did fix the problem. Im now seeing a leaf go white on my mother in the veg room, and its under t5's. Is this normal for OG KUSH?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
are they seed plants? the leaf seems to be lacking that waxy coating clones usually have taken from mature plants. to me it seems like light brun as well.

R

Rud3dog

Yes they are from seedlings, 3 1/2 weeks they have been in the hydro system. The mother is in dirt with 4 t 4's HMM

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes they are from seedlings, 3 1/2 weeks they have been in the hydro system. The mother is in dirt with 4 t 4's HMM

yeah then its light burn like was stated. as they get older you wont see it anymore,

R

Rud3dog

well Im not sure what to do. I was planning on flowering in 4 days. OG Kush doesnt have to be really tall to flower from what im told. They are extremely bushy. Ill have to use my 1k watt HPS. Im sure everything will be ok. Thanks for verifying your thoughts :)

Top Bottom