Help

• Thread starter Growboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growboy

Growboy

Just Put my clones that had decent Roots into my deep water system weighted about 2 weeks they've been progressively getting worse with no roots popping out so I pulled out the worst one and this is what I found.
Help
Help 2

ken dog

ken dog

Ewwwww...
I would try cutting them and recloning them.

After, of course, I washed and cleaned everything, then cleaned again with bleach and let dry for a day.

Growboy

Growboy

Does anyone know what it is?

Also I have always used pool shock at extremely high dosage and always buy new tubing and air stones.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Can we see the rest of the plant. What's going on with the top of the stem of the second pic?

Nute lock out?

Growboy

Growboy

I contacted current culture they had no idea what it was. I ended up ripping out all of the plants I had and that was the only one that actually had that issue.

I keep my water level always around 60 degrees because I noticed that between the water and the actual top of the lid it's a few degrees cooler than the actual room temp which I keep around 78 because I'm running all LEDset from Kigrow.com. I have noticed that most of my root issue started from the actual root crown and works its way out into the actual roots in the water and I think that's due because of the temperature rise in the air gap. Also I had my ppm too high which probably made the routes that dark color because I was burning them with 300 PPM, when it should have been around 150ppm.

I am starting new clones because I figured by the time I Rehabilitated those I could have clones already going with no roots issues.

Thank you guy

Growboy

Growboy

Can we see the rest of the plant. What's going on with the top of the stem of the second pic?

Nute lock out?
It was droopy as hell plants we're completely locked out the roots where basically all dead.

Growboy

Growboy

I was thinking those red little eggs where some kind of insect that got in there and laid some eggs

ken dog

ken dog

It was just suggested I post this... regarding vapor pressure deficit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom