Help

• Thread starter Ethanb11290
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Ethanb11290

can anyone tell me what’s going on and what to do. This is my first grow I have 2 white widow and a Durban poison at 5 and a half weeks old in a 2.5x2x5 tent. Fox Farm Ocean Forest. 400 actual watts of LED. I started grow nutes at 3.5 weeks at 1/3 dose every other watering. Than the day I put them into flower I fed them with 1/3 strength I put them into flower 3 days ago after 5 weeks of vegging. The first picture is right after lights on and the second is right before lights out. Something doesn’t look right with the growth tips coming through. Yellowing but after 12 hours of like a lot of the yellowing goes away. Again first picture is immediately after lights on. And second is immediately before lights off I know the leds make it kinda hard to see. But it’s kinda obvious when you look

Help
Help 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No experience yet I'm just attempted to diagnose for my own knowledge gain. That fan looks awfully close and I see some leaf tacoing. Maybe also causing more respiration leading to some nute burn?

Last edited:
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Your right about the growth. It doesn't quite look right. Could it be wind burn? I used ffof soil and nutes, never used as little as 1/3 dosage of nutes and didn't get any problems like yours.

E

Ethanb11290

I have a small 6 inch fan on the inside. And it’s a tent with a screened vent opening in the back that I put a box fan to keep the temps down. But why start showing these signs during day 3 of flower. And it worse after the lights come on. When the lights have been on for 12 hours they almost go back to normal Now during lights off I remove the box fan in the back to close the vent so I don’t have any light getting in which may be raising the temps during nighttime

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I would agree Looks like wind burn . I would start with that atleast . If no improvement happens then I'd address the nute problem .that fan has to be to close those bc I run 2 small fans on low and my girls shake like it's a storm .

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Wait a minute... could it be mites? I see leaves with holes and sections missing. I think you have yourself some bugs. Ive read a half alcohol and half water solution spray takes care of it in one night.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

in my experience, you need to find that right balance.

with hps and mh lights, the plant has the opportunity to use the nutes...not so easy with led's.

leds will grow some shit...but ya gotta know the plant and how it uses the nutes.

looks like some leaves are burned from direct nute contact...maybe dribbling when watering.

i would lay off the nutes..give her more power and intensity with reg water
..or same lighting and flush.

i would also shock her by trimming to get her to use the nutes

E

Ethanb11290

in my experience, you need to find that right balance.

with hps and mh lights, the plant has the opportunity to use the nutes...not so easy with led's.

leds will grow some shit...but ya gotta know the plant and how it uses the nutes.

looks like some leaves are burned from direct nute contact...maybe dribbling when watering.

i would lay off the nutes..give her more power and intensity with reg water
..or same lighting and flush.

i would also shock her by trimming to get her to use the nutes
I was Foliar spraying florolicious plus. I think that’s what burned me up. I flushed them out yesterday. And when you say trim. You mean some of the bigger fan leaves to open her up a little bit

Buddo

Buddo

I’m with @detroitjoe @RuralFarmer , let them run on plain water and light, don’t remove any fan leaves! Not until you know your strains and have afew runs under your belt atleast. I had a Durban go tits on me once, it was over fed. Your in Fox soil so don’t panic about leaving it run for awhile, a good rule of thumb is when in doubt, start with a flush.

Peace.

Top Bottom