Helping a friend with RSO protocol.

• Thread starter Barnabas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Barnabas

Barnabas

My friend has been diagnosed with a rare form of pancreatic cancer. She will be starting the RSO soon. Im reaching out for some help from experienced users on what to expect. I use medical marijuana for chronic migraines , but no longer experience any kind of high. My dose is quite low compared to where she will be at. She has only one past experience using marijuana and she experience anxiety and paranoia with it. She is concerned how long she may have to deal with that. Most of it is indica, which I understand is more sedating . She lives alone which is another issue. I will be staying with her a few days at the start up. Any tips on talking someone through anxiety and or paranoia? How strong are the psychoactive effects? I hope its ok to ask these questions here. Thanks so much.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Its tough to say with any certainty how an inexperienced person might react to any strain or form of marijuana which is why its probably better to start with low doses and build up as needed. Some of the social aspects of using marijuana cause more of the harmful side effects than the drug itself. I have no idea what your friends first experience consisted of but if she was worrying about things like breaking the law, getting caught, possible repercussions, whether or not it was good decision, could it have been laced with something (I still hear people who don't smoke ask about this), what if I OD (obviously can't but same as last note), when will I come down, what if I don't come down, etc, then it would be no wonder if she had some anxiety and paranoia. Addressing these or any other pre-existing concerns, would probably help improve further experiences and each successive positive experience should help increase her comfort with taking the medication.

Not that I ever have or ever would do anything illegal, using marijuana in a legal medicinal state while being in possession of a license that allows me to do so causes a lot less stress than I imagine it would without a license in a no marijuana state. I know I also feel less stress and stigma being in public while smelling strongly of medicine or with red eyes than I imagine I would feel if the state was not legal and I was medicating.

Nugg

Nugg

Hmm.try a higher CBD strain instead of a thc... shouldn't give those side effects...it treats anxiety..and not that gas station stuff...I have couple ppl.with PTSD and works for them..just a thought..

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i rip that FECO !!
but in this case this case she is looking for pain management or to counter effects. most well made RSO should just drop her if she takes under the tongue, to oheavy for any noids. but a high CBD strain for general management. i have some from Oxg Nugs that hits like fright train no matter how i take it. oh yeah dozing oral dozing under the tongue is instant more or less, makes it nice so no need to worry about the creep.

dvd2him

dvd2him

My friend has been diagnosed with a rare form of pancreatic cancer. She will be starting the RSO soon. Im reaching out for some help from experienced users on what to expect. I use medical marijuana for chronic migraines , but no longer experience any kind of high. My dose is quite low compared to where she will be at. She has only one past experience using marijuana and she experience anxiety and paranoia with it. She is concerned how long she may have to deal with that. Most of it is indica, which I understand is more sedating . She lives alone which is another issue. I will be staying with her a few days at the start up. Any tips on talking someone through anxiety and or paranoia? How strong are the psychoactive effects? I hope its ok to ask these questions here. Thanks so much.
Hi,

How was your friend?

I hope this could help, send an email to [email protected], they might give you a good knowledge and advice about your friend's situation.

Top Bottom