HELPPPP!!!! power went OUT! :(

• Thread starter glo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

glo

Elp idk what to do I'm going crazy right now!
Jmy plants have been in flowering for almost 3 weeks and the damn power went out at 2pm and its 10pm even past that! Idk what to do they didn't get there feeding and we dk when the power will be back on ! Its from the storm but can u tell me what I would have to do or what's going to happen to my kids?? Plz any help!h

517kush

buy a generator, some extension cords, than limit the amount of lights you have on until electricity is restored. maybe just one light on in flower & one veg. i think you can get a cpl thousand watts generator for a few hundred dollars. dont know if this is the best thing to do, its just what i would do in a panic. good luck

phenotyper

phenotyper

I say, take a deep breath. They will be okay. Let some supplemental light in there somehow, otherwise, I wouldn't worry to much. Power will probably be back soon.

However, if you're using something with pumps or drippers, ignore my comments and best of luck.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

In flower, extra dark time is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than extra light time. If your power goes out frequently, grow in soil/coco/soilless.
Your plants use tiny amounts of water when there's no light.
Don't throw light on them as soon as power comes on, unless they would normally have light on them. Leave them in the dark until the cycle comes back around.
You'll be all right unless it's off for more than a day. Good luck!

hiboy

hiboy

Dont sweat it
Lights off mean no heat, no need to drink much water,
if its more than 24 hrs hand water,
you'll be ok
h

G

glo

right now there in flowering and all the power is out on our block.
wont be on till tommaro.
im doing a ebb system so it was suppose to feed.
right now its complete dark in my place

what you think i should do as soon as power is restored?:sign0065:

hiboy

hiboy

If i were you
i would put it in third and pop the clutch
jk
Get some fresh air in there, and get back on your regular schedule

your all good homie
them plants can take it
h

G

glo

hey thanks alot for helpin my freind out i gave him my user name he never goeso n forums just dont trust em llol
but u guys calmed some of his nerves and sadness he was starting to get sick lmao

any other tips u can give? power wont be on till tonight 11pm its been out since 2pm yesterday

thanks alot guys

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
as soon as the power comes on restart your 12/12 cycle

only 3 weeks in - you might be fine as far as hermies go

good luck

S

Seed Buyer

Make sure to check your lighting timers and reset them properly. When the power is off they will not keep proper time.

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Elp idk what to do I'm going crazy right now!
Jmy plants have been in flowering for almost 3 weeks and the damn power went out at 2pm and its 10pm even past that! Idk what to do they didn't get there feeding and we dk when the power will be back on ! Its from the storm but can u tell me what I would have to do or what's going to happen to my kids?? Plz any help!h
This just happened to me! My plants are in week 4. Lights on from 8pm to 8am. The power went out at 11pm and stayed off until 6am .
the lights came back on and two hours later , at 8am , they went off as the timer dictates. So…. they got very little light during their normal 12 hrs of light AND when they did come back on, it was only for two hours before the normal 12 hours of darkness. They are now sleeping and will sleep until 8pm when the timer turns the lights back on. Everything I’ve read and I’ve searched information on this topic relentlessly, suggests that this will not result in any growth abnormalities , reversion to vegetative state, or hermaphroditic condition. Still, I’ll worry. I think that’s a given with all of the work and expense we put into these plants.

Top Bottom