Nice. We play with similar toys. I've been running a tracked vermeer with a 42" bar on it for irrigation installations.

How much hemp do you plan on growing?
Seems to be a lot of people getting into it. Are you going to grow Male and female for seed production too or just females for CBD and fiber?
I'd be concerned about having that much pollen production anywhere near my sensi. In fact it is a concern of mine with a hemp farm being established not far from my place.

1diesel1

Staff member
Nice. We play with similar toys. I've been running a tracked vermeer with a 42" bar on it for irrigation installations.

Seems to be a lot of people getting into it. Are you going to grow Male and female for seed production too or just females for CBD and fiber?
I'd be concerned about having that much pollen production anywhere near my sensi. In fact it is a concern of mine with a hemp farm being established not far from my place.
CBD production, beginning of a new journey.

CBD production, beginning of a new journey.
I still don't get it with CBD..I tried smoking CBD flower from a dispensary, tincture from a dispensary (and head shop ), and it does not help my sleep, pain, or anything else. I know it's a commercial goldmine, but still don't know why. If it does not contain strong THC, then I get nada..I know that any CBD strain I grow would be better than what I tried, but I don't want to waste the space or time if it won't help.

Could someone explain this CBD Phenomena plz?

I still don't get it with CBD..I tried smoking CBD flower from a dispensary, tincture from a dispensary (and head shop ), and it does not help my sleep, pain, or anything else. I know it's a commercial goldmine, but still don't know why. If it does not contain strong THC, then I get nada..I know that any CBD strain I grow would be better than what I tried, but I don't want to waste the space or time if it won't help.

Cbd is the snake oil of 2019 :smoking:

Ya cbd farming has killed the outdoor industry. Have to grow in a filtered greenhouse if you don’t want seeded plants.
It’s good for business.

I've acquired some cbd tincture from a friend who works on the farm where its grown in CO. One full dropper under the tongue, hold for 30 seconds, & like 20 minutes later I'm asleep. I generally use it only when I can't wind my mind down before bed. Makes my whole body feel super relaxed & I guess I just kinda zone out & doze off.

I've also been giving it to one of my dogs, hes gettin older & started having seizures almost daily. Five drops on a treat, three times a day. We are down to about one episode every two weeks now so in my personal experience its helping.

I've acquired some cbd tincture from a friend who works on the farm where its grown in CO. One full dropper under the tongue, hold for 30 seconds, & like 20 minutes later I'm asleep. I generally use it only when I can't wind my mind down before bed. Makes my whole body feel super relaxed & I guess I just kinda zone out & doze off.

I've also been giving it to one of my dogs, hes gettin older & started having seizures almost daily. Five drops on a treat, three times a day. We are down to about one episode every two weeks now so in my personal experience its helping.
I bought some CBD tincture for my dog before she got spayed to hopefully calm her down before the operation..It had 1.5% THC and was made with Terps from Nevada Cannabis. Since it was grown in Nevada and sold here for MMJ patients, it had to be the real deal. Bottom line..it did nothing for her, so I tried it..Nada here too so back I go to my own homemade tinctures..High THC and NOT for animals period!

Nice..Not here in Reno..The snow blower stays gassed up until April 10! I have seen light snow here in early June too. Meantime, I have a few more weeks to plan my small grow outdoors (2-4 plants).

@Srenots got a picture of me driving home last yr in the snow (March). The new arrivals and idiots plant their tomatoes early and the stores get to sell plants all over again..LOL

I still don't get it with CBD..

Think of CBD as ibuprofen vs. THC like Tylenol 3’s. CBD isn’t psychoactive, isn’t as powerful as THC, and won’t get you high. CBD can have anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, or anti-seizure effects depending on dosage and how your liver metabolizes it.

For some people it helps, others it does nothing. Just like how people handle THC differently. Keep in mind that medical patients may take up to 600mg or more of CBD per dose (including sick children). I would start with 10mg and work your way up as you feel comfortable.

The other thing to consider is that CBD has a synergistic effect with THC. Meaning they both work better together than individually. I find a 1:1 ratio works well for me, your mileage may vary. CBD can also block the psychoactive effects of THC making you feel less high. So it really depends on what your treatment goals are, and how your body metabolizes CBD.

I agree that theres overblown hype surrounding CBD. Just remember like anything else CBD is a tool, not a magic cure.

Think of CBD as ibuprofen vs. THC like Tylenol 3’s. CBD isn’t psychoactive, isn’t as powerful as THC, and won’t get you high. CBD can have anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, or anti-seizure effects depending on dosage and how your liver metabolizes it.

For some people it helps, others it does nothing. Just like how people handle THC differently. Keep in mind that medical patients may take up to 600mg or more of CBD per dose (including sick children). I would start with 10mg and work your way up as you feel comfortable.

The other thing to consider is that CBD has a synergistic effect with THC. Meaning they both work better together than individually. I find a 1:1 ratio works well for me, your mileage may vary. CBD can also block the psychoactive effects of THC making you feel less high. So it really depends on what your treatment goals are, and how your body metabolizes CBD.

I agree that theres overblown hype surrounding CBD. Just remember like anything else CBD is a tool, not a magic cure.
well said....

It did nothing for me..and nothing for the 2 dogs I gave it to....tried one from a nevada Dispensary (w/ 1.7% THC) and one from a head shop made only with terpines and HEMP CBD (they say).

There will be a fortune LOST in BS CBD products and companies, as the truth becomes known imo..Back to my beloved THC I go..LOL

Someone here referred to it as the snake oil of the 2000's!

Last edited:

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Xanadu

Xanadu

Bandaid Haze #7 x Pre98 Bubba Kush
Feminized
New
$150.00
Bubba’s Sis

Bubba’s Sis

ChemSis x Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Feminized