Hemp Speakers!

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Umm...

those speakers are dope!

Not sure if that pun was intended, but I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read your response, RJ. I was going to clarify that they were HEMP, not dope, but then I realized that I was on top-shelf medicine today, and the rest of the world is moving way faster than I am...(this paragraph has taken about 3 hours to type and proofread and re-type and proofread and re-.... :)

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
some other major manafacturer was already doing a while back forgot who it is

N

No1s Wifey

Thanks for that. My X had a pair he got years ago from HempWorks in Amsterdam (Adam from THSeeds) and they are currently in tatters. Hopefully I can find an Xmas present there!

Thanks Mr. Dog Star! I like your radio also! :blush

N

No1s Wifey

Thanks for that. My X had a pair he got years ago from HempWorks in Amsterdam (Adam from THSeeds) and they are currently in tatters. Hopefully I can find an Xmas present there!

Thanks Mr. Dog Star! I like your radio also! :blush

This message is very funny on a sad level. Thanks to everyone who noticed for not busting my chops and thanks to those who didn't and still don't notice.

For those old enough to remember SNL the first few seasons, I was having an Emily Litella moment, so it is best I say

Nevermind

I now return you to the thread!

R

Rolln J

I like the old "point / counterpoint" skit when they did the news!

Latest posts

Top Bottom