HEMP strain crossed to THC strain

• Thread starter iffey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iffey

iffey

After looking at the 'requirements' for the hemp license, too much like the occasionally required colonoscopy. I'll stay 'within myself'.🤫

alexander1QZ

alexander1QZ

iffey, you're probably right about it. Anyway, I would maybe even try something new, if there would be an option for that in the nearest future. I want to decarb wax and make it from the indoors grown cannabis. Do you is it worth it? Did you try it at all? I'm not quite sure about the whole process.

iffey

iffey

iffey, you're probably right about it. Anyway, I would maybe even try something new, if there would be an option for that in the nearest future. I want to decarb wax and make it from the indoors grown cannabis. Do you is it worth it? Did you try it at all? I'm not quite sure about the whole process.
High Alex.. Only vape bud or homemade edibles (cookies).. I have all the parts necessary to vape wax and have tried it couple times.
My 70+++ year old lungs aren't having anything to do with it. I do not decarb my weed when making butter, 24 hours in croc-pot gets my butter killer.

Top Bottom