Herbies at Spannabis 2023 - looking forward to meet you there!

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
We are super excited to announce that Herbies Seeds is taking part in Spannabis, Europe’s top cannabis expo, for the first time in our modern history.

If you’re looking for a business talk or are interested in some shopping, come and visit Herbies Seeds at stand 213 to chat with our team and our mascot, Herbie!

Spannabis 2023 will be hosted in Barcelona’s Fira de Cornellá exhibition center on March 10-12.

See you there!

Spannabis

AmiT

AmiT

Wish you a wonderful Spannabis! Barcelona's a nice place to be, I'm sure you'll meet a lot of nice people interested by your team and mascot! Hope Apple Betty will find more lovers there :)

Skunkfarm

Skunkfarm

We are super excited to announce that Herbies Seeds is taking part in Spannabis, Europe’s top cannabis expo, for the first time in our modern history.

If you’re looking for a business talk or are interested in some shopping, come and visit Herbies Seeds at stand 213 to chat with our team and our mascot, Herbie!

Spannabis 2023 will be hosted in Barcelona’s Fira de Cornellá exhibition center on March 10-12.

See you there!

View attachment 1331991
Gettin pumped! See you there!!! We just sunk a few dozen Apple Betty seeds yesterday. Blowing on the pheno dice, hoping for the Appliest Bettiest Apple Betty ever. Will some of your breeders be there? I'd like to meet some of the people who grow your stuff. Name's Rock, work for Skunkfarm. Who should I ask for? Damn I'm excited.

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
Gettin pumped! See you there!!! We just sunk a few dozen Apple Betty seeds yesterday. Blowing on the pheno dice, hoping for the Appliest Bettiest Apple Betty ever. Will some of your breeders be there? I'd like to meet some of the people who grow your stuff. Name's Rock, work for Skunkfarm. Who should I ask for? Damn I'm excited.
Most likely there will be no breeders, but there will be our staff. so if you want, you can ask questions on the forum or at the event !

Top Bottom