Herbing and watching the riots... Check the song

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

They just broke out the bullhorns here in Nashvegas. I really don't see a reason for it, but I don't make the rules. It was pretty quiet in the neighborhood until then. Yelling about 8pm curfew. Of course, I didn't get groceries today because that would make too much sense.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
They just broke out the bullhorns here in Nashvegas. I really don't see a reason for it, but I don't make the rules. It was pretty quiet in the neighborhood until then. Yelling about 8pm curfew. Of course, I didn't get groceries today because that would make too much sense.
Nashville business owners want to collect on those insurance payments. Lol... Are they looting and committing violent crime and general harm to who ever anarchy

KLight03

KLight03

Nashville business owners want to collect on those insurance payments. Lol... Are they looting and committing violent crime and general harm to who ever anarchy
I saw in some groups that even the Anarchists are not taking ownership of this. Currently, there is a hunt for a white dude who was seen leaving multiple buildings after torching. See attached. The Anarchist's here locally stepped out publicly said this is not their work.

Screen Shot 2020 05 31 at 83731 PM
KLight03

KLight03

Also, negative on looting. Just general mayhem and destruction.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Trimming up my recent harvest while watching. Man....
Wal-marts shut down today in the outskirts of Denver, even in small residential neighborhoods. Even the small grocery only wal-marts.
Pulled up tried to get some groceries, pallet stacks full of soil blocking the doorways protecting the glass.
@KLight03 Looks like youre dealing with similar issues out there.
Hopefully the herbing is keeping everyone happy and safe.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
View attachment 980352

Trimming up my recent harvest while watching. Man....
Wal-marts shut down today in the outskirts of Denver, even in small residential neighborhoods. Even the small grocery only wal-marts.
Pulled up tried to get some groceries, pallet stacks full of soil blocking the doorways protecting the glass.
@KLight03 Looks like youre dealing with similar issues out there.
Hopefully the herbing is keeping everyone happy and safe.
They will be asking what strain were you smoking when the riots happened...

KLight03

KLight03

So...do you think I can save a few bucks by not paying my license fee? ;)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Over here in California it’s a war zone. National guards out and about.

KLight03

KLight03

Over here in California it’s a war zone. National guards out and about.
I beg pardon as I have just smoked:

I have faith if we keep growing, smoking, and loving one another we can keep that negative vibration down. I know it can be done. I believe in us. We have to make a different decision than we did in the 60s and 1938 all at the same time. It's like all the issues came up at the same time and I'm seeing what my parents and grandparents had to contend with. They never got a break, Y'all. Back to back wars, never being able to catch your breath before the next thing. I get it. I feel like I've lived it this last five years. We have no choice but to choose differently.

Glad to have met y'all, by the way.

KLight03

KLight03

Dude always pay for licence n reg n shit early... always
I already turned in my paperwork. No one has contacted me or sent me the give me all the money link. I'm a month early because I can't help myself.

**Also, I just have to add that this is not at all a challenge to the Universe.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I already turned in my paperwork. No one has contacted me or sent me the give me all the money link. I'm a month early because I can't help myself.

**Also, I just have to add that this is not at all a challenge to the Universe.
That is a classic end lol, call if you gotta

KLight03

KLight03

That is a classic end lol, call if you gotta
I did. Left messages and email. It may be because we had tornados take out one part of the city, then the virus, now rioting. Hence my comment about maybe getting a break on my license fee, not forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom