Here’s One More Defoliation Question

• Thread starter nashobaTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’ve been chopping inner plate leaves and small shaded stems but I’m wondering if I should be chopping small lower well developed branches indicated by arrows. Plant is feminized Skunk XL about 3 weeks into full bloom with about another 5 weeks to go.

Heres one more defoliation question
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

no way dude, your plant is as clean as you could want it. me personally i leave everything not in the dirt thats getting light, if the top is getting light strip up the branches. But on the real, put your snips away, light up a doobie and kick your feet up

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

no way dude, your plant is as clean as you could want it. me personally i leave everything not in the dirt thats getting light, if the top is getting light strip up the branches. But on the real, put your snips away, light up a doobie and kick your feet up
Outdoors, in open sunlight, the whole plant usually gets plenty of light to produce healthy buds from top to bottom, inside and out. If you have any branches up against the fence or on the ground, train them so they aren't touching those surfaces ... cutting anymore at this point will reduce your harvest.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Those little stems will grow little colas for you. take the buds off the sides of the stalks but leave the top buds on the short stalks.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Thanks all. That’s what I was hoping to hear. Got more support strings for fattening buds and my leaf blower in case of rains. Hope my wife provides good karma for her namesake next hurricane (Mindy). Just added support strings to my strawberry glue…she’s packing on the weight like I’ve done during this fucking pandemic.

8987218A 0140 4ABF B43F 4F7A1BED1F4C
Top Bottom