Almost done I like this strain not a big yield,
I grew it last grow as well
Heres some cream auto
Heres some cream auto 2
Heres some cream auto 3
Heres some cream auto 4

N

Newber

I *think* you have to be submitted by someone else.... but not 100% sure. either way, looks tasty, colors rock. Happy Farmin'.

budgie

budgie

try Sour D or Gelato... just my 2 cents
Sour kush is better it’s sour diesel/OG kush

I crossed it with gorilla glue4 to make my sour gorilla auto strain
This plant will put you to sleep lol
888EE0AE FBEE 4F61 AA3C F43387AA563F

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Cream auto? Where did you get the seed? I grew cream but It didn’t look like that.

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

So far mine has a sativa look. Long narrow leaves. But it will only be 2 weeks old Sunday. Bought from a breeder on Strainly. PM me if you want his info. I bought 3 different fem autos and he threw in a fourth. Happy so far.

budgie

budgie

Cream auto? Where did you get the seed? I grew cream but It didn’t look like that.

I don’t think it’s cream to be honest ,I got it from growers choice seeds,where none of the plants look like the stock photos lol,every strain I grew from them didn’t look anything like the stock photos lol

budgie

budgie

I don’t think it’s cream to be honest ,I got it from growers choice seeds,where none of the plants look like the stock photos lol,every strain I grew from them didn’t look anything like the stock photos lol
And I grew most of their auto strains

budgie

budgie

So far mine has a sativa look. Long narrow leaves. But it will only be 2 weeks old Sunday. Bought from a breeder on Strainly. PM me if you want his info. I bought 3 different fem autos and he threw in a fourth. Happy so far.
I have some strainly 60 day bubblegum regular autos I won on a raffle on another forum
Biggest seeds I ever seen,I popped 2 just to see

I never grow male plants,see how these 2 go
If they turn out male I’m putting them in the bin

can make seeds from females with CS spray

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

IKR. Growers choice stock photos don’t match the plants that grow out! I think they just pick pictures and guess....it’s happened several times! They give me free seeds so it’s not like I volunteered to buy them knowing they never grow out to look the same!!! LOL!🤣

budgie

budgie

Here last this cream plant as of yesterday first 2 pics are in the tent bottom pic is in my kitchen took it out of the tent for a little pic
Think another 2 weeks should be ready
2959BF05 1138 43F4 8702 6E78888F07B1
644F4C16 FF4C 4924 B9A9 BB4FF1E315D2
10E9EE77 E410 4D25 AB9F 3669C3EE5092

Latest posts

Top Bottom