Here From Ic

• Thread starter Mr.23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.23

Hey there ShroomKing, at the moment finishing up sone cali co. Pre 98 from seed.
Hows the flavor on the Kimbo?

M

Mr.23

Nice! Lost the last one i hooked up when fishing on the pursuit out of 22nd st in pedro.. do any calico fishing?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I jump the freedom out of 22nd st sometimes,owners a friend of mine,love fishing calicos!
Maui ill post a picture of my gun when i have a chance,ive always shot riffes but im having darryl wong build me one now.
9865322.jpg

M

Mr.23

Fishwhistle, last time i went on The Freedom, it was the second to the last weekend Capt. Tom.. ran the Freedom before he "jumped ship" lol.. jk.. he was a good capt (went 3 times with them) and im pretty sure that the new team and capt is awesome. i need to go and do a overnighter.. to clemente! Now i just toss plastics when i can at alamitos bay, redondo, cabrillo and kayak the breakwall.

Last edited:
mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Holy shit fish whistle!!!!!! That is huge Ghost! White sea bass yeah? nice shot almost stoned him! Ya I owned and operated mauispearfishing for 4 yrs in Maui... I have done a few contests in cali coast and dove with some of the LA Fathomers but havent dove to much there ... Just some yellow tail. sheaphead, calicos..... I have a sick Daryl Wong custom hybrid! It is the best gun! I had a few Riffe too there reallly good guns as well
Calico

M

Mr.23

Dude!!! Dude!!! Dude!!! THAT IS THE BIGGEST CALICO I HAVE EVER SEEN!! The one next to red buoy looks like a 17 incher roughly about 1-2lb so that huge one must be close to 8-10 lb... closest one to that i have seen were out of san clemente. .. that right there is a 20 year old fish.... mmm aged fish lol... i catch and release but also keep fish to eat... you guys look like the good ones.. not like some that dont know any better... fish at long beach by the rocks and you will know what i mean... i have never done spear fishing but if i evet do it will be in hawaii. That is ONE huge croaker fishwhistle!! You guys ever hit up Bloody decks?
Phoenix rods and Abu!!! lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom