• Tagged users None
Quantum9

Quantum9

Here we go again
Here we go again 2
Here we go again 3

Amber

Amber

Sweet I love to learn about optimizing. What strains?

Oh and one other thing, wanted to thank you for all the inspiration cause yesterday we ordered a CC system. WAHOOOO i'm so excited. :D I did the dance of joy right in front of the local hydro store. Still have happy happy joy joy humming in my head.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

SICK.

What size Resi and lid are you using to veg those 16 Netpots?

Are they 8" or 10" Netpots?

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

it a 4x4 flood tray with lid. he cut the holes himself. botanicare and active aqua make these products, as well as many others. this method is sort of demonstrated in the "how to properly root veg in the uc" thread. i make sure every net pot is "touching" four airstones when using this method of veg. the alita 15 will support enough stones for this set-up.

Q9, Not vegging in the aeroflow any more? Why not? Are you still using IBA?

Peace,

Ham

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

it a 4x4 flood tray with lid. he cut the holes himself. botanicare and active aqua make these products, as well as many others. this method is sort of demonstrated in the "how to properly root veg in the uc" thread. i make sure every net pot is "touching" four airstones when using this method of veg. the alita 15 will support enough stones for this set-up.

Peace,

Ham

Peace,

Ham

SICK - Thanks so much for clarifying. Sorry to threadjack...what's the advantage to using 8" netpots compared to the 10" net pots, aside from using less hydroton?

Quantum9

Quantum9

The bubble tray is a bit more in-depth then that, though it is close.

We have found minimal difference in 16 or 8 air stones, what has made the most difference is the 4 fractionated air pumps in the corners, effectively circulating the current just like the UC.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I love it when you post, cause I always know I'm about to see something for me to set my goals upon. Very nice.. Thanks again for sharing.. One question, how are you doing your horizontals? Is it one overhead between sites all the way down?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I think you need a little bit more ceiling height in there... ;)

Your center plants look a little more robust than the perimeter ones in the bubble tray. Have you thought of maybe using t-5's to cover the sides of the tray to avoid this, so that all the plants have a similar height going in to flower, or does it not matter? I get the same thing when I veg under a 1k, so I try to shuffle the plants around every few days.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

The bubble tray is a bit more in-depth then that, though it is close.

We have found minimal difference in 16 or 8 air stones, what has made the most difference is the 4 fractionated air pumps in the corners, effectively circulating the current just like the UC.

Do you run a chiller to the bubble tray?

Top Bottom