Here We Go Oregon, Measure 91 Passes

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Kendo im on the east coast is 91 full legalization?
It's the most generous version so far, until our liquor board sets down rules anyway. Licensed dispensary model and 4 plants per household. No changes to medical yet, but legislators have already made noise about doing so.

Also of note, our measure 92 to require GMO labeling is supposedly 51% against and too close to call. Monsanto dropped $1.4mil here last week on advertising, and it looks like programming the masses with the "it'll hurt the poor farmers" message might have been successful. Anyone else think that's ironic for a state that just passed legalization?

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

Pretty fucking awewsome. @Herb Forester Don't changes to an initiative passed by the voters have to come from the voters themselves? I thought that was the case.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

thankyou herb for explaining this. I refuse to watch any television news, so I wanted to get the scoop from you folks. thank jah and the lovers of this plant for commen sense finding its place in a vote. truly light at the end of the tunnel. Im a Vermonter so I can fully understand your concern with Monsanto and the fucken gmo bullshit! Were paying very close attention here in the green mountain state. As far as im concerned you guys are part off the solution....not the problem.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

It's here now so I hope it turns out to be a good thing. I have a hard time believing OLCC is going to regulate recreational and leave medical unregulated. I guess we will have to wait until 2016 and see.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I'm not sure @Kendo but think that's the case. But I do know of political factions here already mounting attacks from various angles. Also watch for a heavy DUID response from and other aggressive enforcement toward OMMPs outside of multnomah county.

@VERMONTSKUNKS the law restricts possession to 8oz of flowers plus some liquids and medibles (they'll likely tighten the grey area between pure extracts vs infused products). Licenses will be issued for retail, production, and infusion, all with their own rules, and costs for each are much lower than other states, theoretically promoting more of a low entry barrier, cottage industry model.

Last edited:
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Pardon my ignorance, but what is OCI Im in socal currently, but have whole family in Or and love it there

str8smokn

str8smokn

Big ups, That's tight butthole.just waiting for the south to take a stand. Hopefully we can learn how to do it in one motion.I think 8 oz could hold me for a minute.:D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Big ups, That's tight butthole.just waiting for the south to take a stand. Hopefully we can learn how to do it in one motion.I think 8 oz could hold me for a minute.:D

Lol..... medical is 3 pounds we don't want them takin that away ...we were fine the way it was ... anyone could smoke if they wanted to... they gave a card to anyone ...

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

That's really not true though, in OR we have some significant hoops to get a card. Multiple other physician appointments prior to the signing doc, proof of ongoing condition. Maybe not that hard to get a card, but it does take significant money and time if you're primary care doc isn't the one issuing it. And it's 1.5lbs per patient, 24 plants (6 flowering / 18 veg under 12")

Top Bottom