Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Saw this in my morning news. http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/06/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-photos/

Trump supporters...just curious where you guys stand on the crowd size. It is 100% inconsequential, but to me this is cold hard facts. His crowd was significantly smaller than Obamas, as reported in the MSM. What is your take, as trump carried on insisting his crowd was the biggest. To me, it paints a picture of a guy that is pretty cavalier with the truth and is willing to make stuff up to suite his narrative.

I realize this ties back to our many pages of arguing, I am looking at this as a separate fresh issue...though it is related. Hopefully we have the same conclusions here as it seems pretty cut and dry to me.
Crowds were YUGE

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Well I think el jeffe did want to go after rec, I would assume medical as well, but he got Russia'd so ye Olde ganja is left alone for now. Praise be to cheeto. How people separate trump from the asshats he appoints and surrounds himself with baffles me; but if this thread has taught me anything, agree to disagree...and prepare for the RAHOWA apparently...
+10 points for using 'he got Russia'd'

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Colo State Dems are after home growers. Session is going after the Dispenses...

Is Trump sending the Feds to our homes? or are they sending Feds to dispenses ?

Supporters say criminals are hiding under a Colorado law that allows medical marijuana patients to have as many pot plants as their doctor recommends, then selling that pot on the black market

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/03/06/colorado-marijuana-co-op-growing-ban-black-market/74970/
IMG 1363

lino

lino

What do you guys make of spicer saying they won't commit to the results of the investigation...that they ordered..?

Edit: @lino may I ask what age demographic you are in? Your post caught me by surprise, I am mid 30s and put you in the same range, but think I may be off. Doesn't really matter...just curious.
I'm 55. I was part of the 60's race riots that carried into the 70;s where I got involved on both sides, but not by choice. I would have to mediate different groups,,, (jocks vs gangsters) where I came from it was (Mex vs Whts, the poor few blk guys in this hick town stayed low),, many times to saves all my friends from beating the shit out each other.. it got ugly. We are not see nothing like the race riots yet. Bikers for Trump here in Denver had 100 man brawl and it started political but as soon as blood was spilt it went full on racial however, bikers had lots Mex American and the rioters had some wht snowflakes in the fight.
So if one of these guys starts capping ppl we'll be back to the 60's which sucks, but its real, not snowflake fake stuff, no offense to your age group intended X by the snowflake remarks.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was just sayN... Would'nt it be Ironic if it happen tho... Trump make all of us home growers rich by shutting down dispenses,,,, it would be epic!
THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT GUYs

Colo HICKnPoop is coming after us home growers. Do Feds mess with 30 plant grows?
Lmao. I see them coming for everyone and I am good at blending in. Been doing it since 2001

lino

lino

I was a big time Trump fan, well that didnt fly well with my Mexican GF and her family. Google translator works. Then she got deported. no one said it out loud but families were looking at me to marry her, I could tell by everyones expressions. My grand ma , deceased, Spaniard didnt speak english. So Naturally my mom was fond of my deported GF. But I turned the guilt trip around on all of them. Im wierd like this, I read the" constitutional crap" before attorneys changed it. In colo bail enforcement went by wyatt erp law, Dead or Alive, so I had to understand ol skool law also. Her American son is now enlisted in the Marines by my arrangement. I was able to find/arrange an immigration bond now.. many dont understand the system... Slaves enlisted in the military, not militia's, to become Americans, This made their slave families americans and they got benefits except they couldnt carry a gun or vote, no bounty hunting or militia's for free blks.
Mex and Indian were handled by the Military, militia's- but mostly by bounty hunters. The system worked. Even back then it was very bad if you arrested and american incorrectly, bounty hunter could get hung. all these guys and Felons flee'd to the SANCTUARY states out west where the bounty hunters would go get them.
1900's
Spanky and OUR GANG, kids dont know this... Orphanages were rampant... the catholic nuns would save these little wht dirty crackers,,, Feds took the little wht catholic European crackers and shipped em out to Indian Reservation where Knights of Columbus bounty hunters would go out and rescue the wht slaved wht kids from the Indian slave camps. Dads had big families and died bout 50 yo leaving poor widows. If the widow could not afford the bond of a wealthy man the kids were picked up by our Gov. The kids would steal and didnt have shoes so the Gov snatched em up and sent them to slave owner out West in the SANCTUARY states. Bounty Hunters were busy guys back then. Whts Catholics were treated just like blk slaves, ppl just dont hear the Lino stories in skool.

Trump Just needs to follow the law and well be fine,,, turn Medical Pot over to big Pharm and let us HOME grow like we've done just like Tomas Jefferson and G Washington... Tell HickNpoop to shut up!!!

lino

lino

Sorry for my long winded historical outlook on Freedom and Trump FX on our grows.
edit: so you guys understand the Cracker comment. I look wht, I'm consider wht by many and I married an Asian,,, it one of the last racist comments we can make besides the racist term; Pot Heads...

lino

lino

Saw this in my morning news. http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/06/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-photos/

Trump supporters...just curious where you guys stand on the crowd size. It is 100% inconsequential, but to me this is cold hard facts. His crowd was significantly smaller than Obamas, as reported in the MSM. What is your take, as trump carried on insisting his crowd was the biggest. To me, it paints a picture of a guy that is pretty cavalier with the truth and is willing to make stuff up to suite his narrative.

I realize this ties back to our many pages of arguing, I am looking at this as a separate fresh issue...though it is related. Hopefully we have the same conclusions here as it seems pretty cut and dry to me.
I'll find some pics later.. the media took those pics before the event.... Trump support is growing,,, if he leaves us Home growers alone , his popularity will explode!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Am curious what photos you turn up. To me this is a factual situation backed up by evidence. Dudes crowds were smaller but for whatever reason he pushes a lie. It really highlights what I am saying about needing to agree on facts.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Am curious what photos you turn up. To me this is a factual situation backed up by evidence. Dudes crowds were smaller but for whatever reason he pushes a lie. It really highlights what I am saying about needing to agree on facts.
It simply doesn't exist. I have on my farm a great source for this, my friend we will call him "perm" came to work for me in October and for the previous seven years he has been either a republican lobbyist or at times a part of various senators/ house members staff, most recent of which was Zinkes (secretary of interior). He is a native to D.C. And is a lifelong conservative with a deep loyalty to the party, he's friends with many in Trumps cabinet and from all of his accounts,including his parents who have been to every inauguration since Carter say that the crowd size was much, much smaller than the last two. This crap just hurt Trumps ego and when that happens he lies. It is a pretty verifiable pattern.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Oh I concur. This is just an example. We should all be able to agree on the facts here if we are being honest. We cannot unfortunately...so here we are.

I am hoping they just keep poking trump. He is the most thin skinned mofo alive, the size o that ego...yeeesh. Simply being prez means half the country will hate you, to expect no criticism or to not be able to take it is bizarre.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Check this out, just released but I'm sure it's fake news as it is the parks department and they are the same ones who are trying to colonize Mars, jk. Seriously though interesting timing here:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah, denver post picked up that story as well, is what prompted my memory of "oh yeah....that big ol easily verified lie that cheeto pushed." I thought it was a pretty good example of the guys character. I am a bit disheartened we don't all agree on this particular matter...as its a fact. A real verified thing. Makes it a bit hard to discuss issues that do matter.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

First, it depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Second, are we talking about 'fake news' facts or 'alternative facts' facts?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

How about we stick to Merriam websters definitions for these words? At least then we can agree upon definition of words and be able to hopefully continue down a road of logical debate.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

M

motz

I'm 55. I was part of the 60's race riots that carried into the 70;s where I got involved on both sides, but not by choice. I would have to mediate different groups,,, (jocks vs gangsters) where I came from it was (Mex vs Whts, the poor few blk guys in this hick town stayed low),, many times to saves all my friends from beating the shit out each other.. it got ugly. We are not see nothing like the race riots yet. Bikers for Trump here in Denver had 100 man brawl and it started political but as soon as blood was spilt it went full on racial however, bikers had lots Mex American and the rioters had some wht snowflakes in the fight.
So if one of these guys starts capping ppl we'll be back to the 60's which sucks, but its real, not snowflake fake stuff, no offense to your age group intended X by the snowflake remarks.
So @lino have you done the math on your statement here, I'm a year older than you yet.
You would've been 18 in 1979, dude.
Didn't your folks teach you any better than to be out causing riots and the late 70's didn't have shit for riots.
Where the hell was this all at.
The riots weren't even around in the mid 70's.
You were still some punk ass kid like the rest of us at that age group.
So you say you were 13 out causing all this crap.
My folks would've beat my ass, didn't you have a proper upbringing or just some street kid.
Thinking it was cool to be out in the midst of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom