• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

This thread is a fucking joke.

First off, transgender in the bathroom.... Really. You guys want a strait, 70 year old man like Bruce Jenner in the bathroom with your little girl? Should he be able to strip naked also, and shower with my little girl. Remember, he is strait, likes girls, and still has a cock....... Some people are fucked up, that is not ok, and should be considered a sexual predator. Period. Lets take it one step further, I am strait, and want to shower with females, I just need to identify as a female for 20 minutes while I get my rocks off......... Just plain retarded. All so maybe .1% of the population feels better. I side with science on this one, until one of the transgender sympathizers can bring a biologist on and show me the science, I am going to call these people science deniers. Doesn't matter how hard you want something, doesn't make it so. Should I be able to be a black man tomorrow? How about a tree? Nope, no science there at all.

Second, all you people that think cannabis is going away are also retarded. Simple as that. Same people that would have told you water in cali was going away and never coming back. Pure emotions. Did anybody actually watch what "Sections" said, not Trump? You can melt an entire field of snow flakes with the mere mention of Trump, the only reason I like the guy. Pull your heads out snowflakes, the world isn't ending.

Lastly, shame again on the mods. What the fuck is wrong with you pathetic snow flakes. This thread has called Trump supporters Hilter, assholes and I am sure more. I couldn't read the non stop whining any past about post 10. Mods close down water threads, not while the left is panicked and talking about how cali wont have water for 100o years, but when the proof of all the reservoirs are full. Water the most important factor in cannabis, but we dive full into name calling over this blimp of a news story. Fucking pathetic.

All I got out of this is you'd like to shower with Bruce Jenner...
Sorry

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
All I got out of this is you'd like to shower with Bruce Jenner...
Sorry
That's ok. No need to apologize.

Funny way to say it but you're right.
Ask and you shall receive @bongzaway hot off press.............. thank you @Orcaman

California officials and the marijuana industry are ready to fight a federal crackdown

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-la-pol-ca-federal-pot-crackdown-response-20170225-story.html

Like I said, no way is Trump going to stop what's already begun. Might slow progress, but the cat is out of the bag.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Typical reactionary politics. I have a gay friend in kansas City who called me before the elections and asked me not to vote for trump, because he was going to send gays and the lbgtqfrdx crowd to concentration camps. He didnt want to be killed.

I didnt know what to say..........he was being serious.

:fire:
Let the good times roll like "The Cars"
They are actually designing cars that fly now bro!
They came to the conclusion that Cars that roll are not as good as they thought. ...

Freshone

Freshone

What you are seeing is 8 years of the far left jamming it down the people's throats whether they like it or not,Now we have the far right doing it right back to them and they don't like it!
The truth of the matter is that most of the people lie somewhere in the middle.Politicians understand this and seek to divide us(united we stand,divided we fall).It's all a big merry go round to enrichen themselves,Obama goes into office in debt and comes out rich,Clinton leaves presidency virtually bankrupt and shortly is worth hundreds of millions and Republicans are NO better.Argue all you want while Congress and their cronies rape you mercilessly.
Bring on the $500 zips,lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

First off, transgender in the bathroom.... Really. You guys want a strait, 70 year old man like Bruce Jenner in the bathroom with your little girl? Should he be able to strip naked also, and shower with my little girl. Remember, he is strait, likes girls, and still has a cock....... Some people are fucked up, that is not ok, and should be considered a sexual predator. Period. Lets take it one step further, I am strait, and want to shower with females, I just need to identify as a female for 20 minutes while I get my rocks off......... Just plain retarded. All so maybe .1% of the population feels better. I side with science on this one, until one of the transgender sympathizers can bring a biologist on and show me the science, I am going to call these people science deniers. Doesn't matter how hard you want something, doesn't make it so. Should I be able to be a black man tomorrow? How about a tree? Nope, no science there at all.

Second, all you people that think cannabis is going away are also retarded. Simple as that. Same people that would have told you water in cali was going away and never coming back. Pure emotions. Did anybody actually watch what "Sections" said, not Trump? You can melt an entire field of snow flakes with the mere mention of Trump, the only reason I like the guy. Pull your heads out snowflakes, the world isn't ending.

Lastly, shame again on the mods. What the fuck is wrong with you pathetic snow flakes. This thread has called Trump supporters Hilter, assholes and I am sure more. I couldn't read the non stop whining any past about post 10. Mods close down water threads, not while the left is panicked and talking about how cali wont have water for 100o years, but when the proof of all the reservoirs are full. Water the most important factor in cannabis, but we dive full into name calling over this blimp of a news story. Fucking pathetic.
I agree with you brother 100%! I might lose some friends here by taking a stand with you but I've never been one to run from a fight! So today you got an Allie in me! Don't remember what this thread was about but we can all see where it's going!
Here is the simple truth! We as a country are tired of suckling hind tit to small groups of entitled individuals. ..

lino

lino

Looks like I can keep my Gorilla Grow seeds packaged for awhile.... Wht house announce they're going after the BIG LEAGUE dispenses,, not us... they're going after the shop owners is word on the grape vine...

Wht house spokesman just said:
“I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it.” And while Spicer explicitly told reporters that the administration would not be going after medical patients or providers, he did not make the same concessions for the burgeoning non-medical cannabis industry. “Recreational marijuana, that’s a very, very different subject.”
Dont Forget:
Keep those Med cards updated and get your patients paperwork in order. asap

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What you are seeing is 8 years of the far left jamming it down the people's throats whether they like it or not,Now we have the far right doing it right back to them and they don't like it!
The truth of the matter is that most of the people lie somewhere in the middle.Politicians understand this and seek to divide us(united we stand,divided we fall).It's all a big merry go round to enrichen themselves,Obama goes into office in debt and comes out rich,Clinton leaves presidency virtually bankrupt and shortly is worth hundreds of millions and Republicans are NO better.Argue all you want while Congress and their cronies rape you mercilessly.
Bring on the $500 zips,lol.
Agreed!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like I can keep my Gorilla Grow seeds packaged for awhile.... Wht house announce they're going after the BIG LEAGUE dispenses,, not us... they're going after the shop owners is word on the grape vine...

Wht house spokesman just said:
“I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it.” And while Spicer explicitly told reporters that the administration would not be going after medical patients or providers, he did not make the same concessions for the burgeoning non-medical cannabis industry. “Recreational marijuana, that’s a very, very different subject.”
Dont Forget:
Keep those Med cards updated and get your patients paperwork in order. asap
Are you across from the Police Station or CNN???? Cause you sure seem to always have info before anyone else??? I mean your commenting about them loading up vans, getting ready to do raids, etc...
I know in the neighborhood we got a saying....

It's not what someone told you about me.
It's why did they feel so comfortable telling you.............

xavier7995

xavier7995

Lol!

I do feel it necessary to point out that Obama was a centrist and clinton is a traditional republican. Carry on!!!!

Last edited:
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

As a longtime smoker & short time grower, I'd say I can't go back to paying for shwag. We need a true & credible advocate, or the willingness to stand up for our right to grow ourselves.

lino

lino

Are you across from the Police Station or CNN???? Cause you sure seem to always have info before anyone else??? I mean your commenting about them loading up vans, getting ready to do raids, etc...
I know in the neighborhood we got a saying....

It's not what someone told you about me.
It's why did they feel so comfortable telling you.............
blogs and threads --- I didnt post any worthy links or news. jus some propaganda,,, like you said CNN, fake news stuff ,, not spmething that should get ppl's panties all bunched up.....
And yes I am across the street from the N Metro Drug Task Force share hallway with the DEA - Literally,,, I can ride my bike to bro house, smoke a bowl and look at the DEA and NMDTF office in the same blg 120th & i25 rite by Boondocks , I could see rite in if the window's we'rnt tinted... Command center for all of colo... dont believe me look it up ... Apt rite across the street

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

IMG 1300

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol!

I do feel it necessary to point out that Obama was a centrist and clinton is a traditional republican. Carry on!!!!
But homie, as already noted, it's just a scam...
There is really no dems, repubs...
It's divided we fall and together we stand.
I put divided we fall first because that's what they do...

Pertain to the last few posts...
I want to know how George Soros can go around the world causing mayhem and its not considered terrorism? You see Putin put out dead or alive warrant on him because of his groups involvement in UKRAINE. Between his org, and the media in our country we have been lied to , and lied to, about RUSSIA. I heard a black person once that said, im not going to nam, and kill some dude that never did shit to me... And thats about how most of us fill about PUTIN or Russia... And the news know that and so does George Soros so they run this Obama led insurgence... See they knew if Obama got elected it would be harder to contain. We Americans just didnt see this coming.
How do we come from losing 4000 Americans on Sept 11th to patronizing these Extreamist!
The media has used this narrative to hammer home lies...
Does anyone really think it is more important to make sure some gay persons feeling are put before your children's NO MATTER HOW MUCH it may be acceptable! My parents didnt hang all over each other out in public, and asking 2 gay guys to not, is not discrimination! Asking a gay person to use the bathroom that they were born to use so that a child does not have to feel uncomfortable, is not only right, its human! And if you cant see that, you have a serious selfish personality disorder, which seems to run perpendicular to the gays right movement...

With that said, i also know a few gay ppl, and not one of them thinks that this transgender law is needed or a good thing. They see it as cry for recognition, because in this day and age of participation trophies, everybody thinks they deserve there 5 seconds of fame...

I know i bump heads with a few on this next statement too,, but hey,, thats what i do...
I also believe that a man no matter what other financial adventures he may have, needs to work for a living. Needs to be paying their fair share of Social Security, taxes, etc... This country works when we all work hard! And the best feeling a man can ever achieve is when he can look in the mirror, and hold his head high for the hard work he has accomplished with his own hands...

You know, that first feeling when we saw our first harvest... See thats what thcfarmer does, or did for all of us... It brought us together for a common purpose, allowed us the place to acquire the skills needed to go from 3x3 tent to 10x10 room in 8 months with my 4th harvest nearing its end..
And Hillary didn't do that, and Trump didn't do that, and wasn't repubs, or dems, or whites, or Mexicans, or blacks, or Indians,,, it was YOU ALL!
Im sure i have read much needed info posted on threads from ppl from every walk of life. The site shows that we can put things to the side to accomplish a goal when WE make it more important. But that cant happen if one guy decides here that saying that when i super cropped her i bent that bitch over, as hurting his/her precious feelings.. Just realize in life you aint always gonna be number 1, or hear what you like...

Its life, get a grip..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
But homie, as already noted, it's just a scam...
There is really no dems, repubs...
It's divided we fall and together we stand.
I put divided we fall first because that's what they do...

Pertain to the last few posts...
I want to know how George Soros can go around the world causing mayhem and its not considered terrorism? You see Putin put out dead or alive warrant on him because of his groups involvement in UKRAINE. Between his org, and the media in our country we have been lied to , and lied to, about RUSSIA. I heard a black person once that said, im not going to nam, and kill some dude that never did shit to me... And thats about how most of us fill about PUTIN or Russia... And the news know that and so does George Soros so they run this Obama led insurgence... See they knew if Obama got elected it would be harder to contain. We Americans just didnt see this coming.
How do we come from losing 4000 Americans on Sept 11th to patronizing these Extreamist!
The media has used this narrative to hammer home lies...
Does anyone really think it is more important to make sure some gay persons feeling are put before your children's NO MATTER HOW MUCH it may be acceptable! My parents didnt hang all over each other out in public, and asking 2 gay guys to not, is not discrimination! Asking a gay person to use the bathroom that they were born to use so that a child does not have to feel uncomfortable, is not only right, its human! And if you cant see that, you have a serious selfish personality disorder, which seems to run perpendicular to the gays right movement...

With that said, i also know a few gay ppl, and not one of them thinks that this transgender law is needed or a good thing. They see it as cry for recognition, because in this day and age of participation trophies, everybody thinks they deserve there 5 seconds of fame...

I know i bump heads with a few on this next statement too,, but hey,, thats what i do...
I also believe that a man no matter what other financial adventures he may have, needs to work for a living. Needs to be paying their fair share of Social Security, taxes, etc... This country works when we all work hard! And the best feeling a man can ever achieve is when he can look in the mirror, and hold his head high for the hard work he has accomplished with his own hands...

You know, that first feeling when we saw our first harvest... See thats what thcfarmer does, or did for all of us... It brought us together for a common purpose, allowed us the place to acquire the skills needed to go from 3x3 tent to 10x10 room in 8 months with my 4th harvest nearing its end..
And Hillary didn't do that, and Trump didn't do that, and wasn't repubs, or dems, or whites, or Mexicans, or blacks, or Indians,,, it was YOU ALL!
Im sure i have read much needed info posted on threads from ppl from every walk of life. The site shows that we can put things to the side to accomplish a goal when WE make it more important. But that cant happen if one guy decides here that saying that when i super cropped her i bent that bitch over, as hurting his/her precious feelings.. Just realize in life you aint always gonna be number 1, or hear what you like...

Its life, get a grip..

Amen!!!! i hear clinton, Trump, bama.. even bush at other places. But not one mention of who owns them all....THE ROTHSCHILDS... we gotta remember that us little people are are in this together!!!! Over grow the world brothers and sisters.

Lets please leave the gay stuff out of this PLEASE...im sure theres a website out there for that kinda conversation.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That's ok. No need to apologize.

Funny way to say it but you're right.

Like I said, no way is Trump going to stop what's already begun. Might slow progress, but the cat is out of the bag.
All we can do is wait, watch and see. I truly hope your on point!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom