Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

motz

So @lino have you done the math on your statement here, I'm a year older than you yet.
You would've been 18 in 1979, dude.
Didn't your folks teach you any better than to be out causing riots and the late 70's didn't have shit for riots.
Where the hell was this all at.
The riots weren't even around in the mid 70's.
You were still some punk ass kid like the rest of us at that age group.
So you say you were 13 out causing all this crap.
My folks would've beat my ass, didn't you have a proper upbringing or just some street kid.
Thinking it was cool to be out in the midst of this shit.
The riots took place in the 60's back in the days of George Wallace and the black Panthers organization in downtown Chitown, remember the tank the cops brought out.
By the mid 70's all that shit chilled out.

M

motz

The riots took place in the 60's back in the days of George Wallace and the black Panthers organization in downtown Chitown, remember the tank the cops brought out.
By the mid 70's all that shit chilled out.
I graduated from high school in 78 wasn't none of that shit going down.

M

motz

Oh I get it you were at the black panther movements and the Vietnam conflict riots and 13 yet?
Those were the only ones of mention in those times.
Any other riots were insignificant to the point they didn't even make the top 200 list.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1364

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I graduated from high school in 78 wasn't none of that shit going down.
'Nam, '68. You?

Relevant:
Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course.
The Dude: Then you know he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: Those rich fucks! This whole fucking thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking strumpet...
The Dude: I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.
Walter Sobchak: Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.
The Dude: Walter, face it, there isn't any connection.

Last edited:
lino

lino

I've smoked every kind a weed there is. If it happened I seen it. If I didn't see it it didn't happen.
I never smoke no G 13 so it didn't exist. Because I know everything

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone think the wiki leaks about vault 7 and the trump phone taps are related?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I've smoked every kind a weed there is. If it happened I seen it. If I didn't see it it didn't happen.
I never smoke no G 13 so it didn't exist. Because I know everything
You had that nam grass? That stuff will mess you up man

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
That falls squarely on Obama Admin.....I guess Snowden didn't teach them shit. Neither party will help us they only want to control us.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Joanne weir, cooking show host, is the weirdest version of hot. I wanna butter that 50+ year old biscuit tantric style while we render duck fat.

End of message, FTWDAMFS.

.....oh I am posting in a political thread on the internet.

....we will make freedom fries with said duck fat...booyaah, back on topic.

lino

lino

So @lino have you done the math on your statement here, I'm a year older than you yet.
You would've been 18 in 1979, dude.
Didn't your folks teach you any better than to be out causing riots and the late 70's didn't have shit for riots.
Where the hell was this all at.
The riots weren't even around in the mid 70's.
You were still some punk ass kid like the rest of us at that age group.
So you say you were 13 out causing all this crap.
My folks would've beat my ass, didn't you have a proper upbringing or just some street kid.
Thinking it was cool to be out in the midst of this shit.
I really didnt want to go into this but you really called me out... I dont care tho... some peeps make threads a big deal... but I must care enough to respond to your assumptive comment.

The truth and my battle went deep. I belonged to an elite wrestling teams in Alamosa Colo. Its in print what happen to our team members that went on to the Olympics - where this war continued and made national news into the mid 80s.. We had a big race divide left over from the Race Riots. It was still going on.. We had HS Jocks against the college activist led by Kiko Martinez. We were bombing each other. Ugly fights, Mailing bombs , college and HS wrestlers get caught up in this story, I was stuck in the middle.

We didnt fuck around , We were blown each other up with bombs,,, nasty fights, Obama, Look what he is preachN. It aint pretty... Fucking POS

The story of our battle:

Martinez, 41, maintained in his 1985 Tucson, Ariz., perjury trial that federal officials were retaliating against him because they failed to convict him on 1973 letter-bomb charges in three successive Alamosa, Colo., trials between 1980 and 1984.

Martinez, contacted in Alamosa, said he was pleased with the ruling but called it a "Pyrrhic victory" after 15 years of legal fighting.

The appeals court split 2 to 1 in reversing Martinez's conviction on a charge of giving a false name in a court financial status hearing stemming from his Arizona arrest as a presumed illegal alien when he tried to cross the border from Mexico into the United States.

Dont let OBAMA the POS start this Race War... the POS is disrupting our political system... This TAP is MUCH BIGGER than Trump getting elected,,, Bombs are ready to fly.... The election of Trump had nothing to do with us smoking pot, It was about what Obama has done to the Wht man... Look at the pic... BUT Trump did say he was in favor of States Rights. We will now see...
forgottenman-copy.jpg

I read that Obama had the Record for Dispense bust by the Feds, but I'm not sure on that...

lino

lino

Anyone think the wiki leaks about vault 7 and the trump phone taps are related?
Obama tapped the shit out of Trump. Its completely related and out of control now. Bin Ladin cut all his electronics and The ol CIA had a harder time finding him after that.

The problem is we all know these leaks and taps are happening. No doubt.... CIA knows everything and we're data mined completely ... amazing ... Wikileaks, Assange, is one of the founder of this tek stuff made by our 15 yo in the basement developed on Xboxes and playstations. After the Cali terrorist bombing the CIA had to get kids to break into the Apple phone, fact jack..

After Hillary sold all the passwords of all the world leaders From Her server and the PW to other world leaders - to their servers.. its Wide Open Baby! Every Keystroke and phone call is saved by a bunch of Peeps now.

Freshone

Freshone

Joanne weir, cooking show host, is the weirdest version of hot. I wanna butter that 50+ year old biscuit tantric style while we render duck fat.

End of message, FTWDAMFS.

.....oh I am posting in a political thread on the internet.

....we will make freedom fries with said duck fat...booyaah, back on topic.
I don't even know who Joanne weir is,LMAO though.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Seriously @lino stop with all of this "Obama is trying to start a race war bs". How is he doing so? Which side is obama on, his moms or dads? He is no longer President and the only one enticing race wars is the current one. Trump is the only one enticing anything on his stupid twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom