Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

You know thats a good question. I have often wondered where the drug companies get their supplies to make pain medications and such.

lino

lino

Seriously @lino Which side is obama on, his moms or dads? .
Read Hitler history,, Which side of Hitler's self did he hate? Why? Same goes for Hobama. Peas from the same siliques. Being a 1/2 breed myself I know what that guy thinking,... IF you understand blk snowflake Bastards with a chip on his shoulder... Then you'll know why Obama and Hit were twisted ppl overflowing with hate.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Read Hitler history,, Which side of Hitler's self did he hate? Why? Same goes for Hobama. Peas from the same siliques. Being a 1/2 breed myself I know what that guy thinking,... IF you understand blk snowflake Bastards with a chip on his shoulder... Then you'll know why Obama and Hit were twisted ppl overflowing with hate.
I'm a half breed too, still what your saying is just a flat out lie. How is obama trying to start a race war? Try your best to give a real answer. As for Hitler I have read mein kampf, it's in part why I am so afraid of Trump. Lastly, Hitler was not a Jew... nobody is half Jewish, either your Jewish or your not. Hitler's dad may have been Jewish, but that doesn't mean shit for the Hebrews. If your mom isn't Jewish, neither are you.

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Obama and his Wife went to a Church for over 20yrs that hates white ppl. His preacher hated white ppl. Forgot that or what?

lino

lino

Seriously @lino He is no longer President and the only one enticing race wars is the current one. Trump is the only one enticing anything on his stupid twitter.
Obama called for a hit on wht police and BLM delivered the next day.
Trumps twitters are almost as accurate wikileaks.

I assuming you're under 40 and wht. In that case I understand your point of view. you have your thoughts guided by Your media and academia. Nothing wrong with that. While my thoughts are guided by wisdom and scales of common sense I still make an occasional assumptive error. thats a joke of arrogance, biggest dick joke. But on serious note: If you cant see Obama's WHT HATE you're a snowflake no matter what your age and color are. I have met real live blk panther that did not have the hate that Obama has. We're blinded to it by snowFlakes as depicted in my pic below.

PcBro

EDIT: and the POS is still in Washington setting up riots against the current Pres,,, un-heard of in American History, its Un-American,

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Obama called for a hit on wht police and BLM delivered the next day.
Trumps twitters are almost as accurate wikileaks.

I assuming you're under 40 and wht. In that case I understand your point of view. you have your thoughts guided by Your media and academia. Nothing wrong with that. While my thoughts are guided by wisdom and scales of common sense I still make an occasional assumptive error. thats a joke of arrogance, biggest dick joke. But on serious note: If you cant see Obama's WHT HATE you're a snowflake no matter what your age and color are. I have met real live blk panther that did not have the hate the Obama has. We're blinded to it by snowFlakes as depicted in my pic below.

View attachment 676878
Jesus, you're wrong again. No I am not white, but I am also not foolish enough to call someone a snow flake or think that Alex Jones knows his head from his ass.

lino

lino

Wikileaks says its busting out with more facts, Poss today...

Facts = WikiLeaks

Now this next question is funny to me,,, WHO LIKES WIKILEAKS ? ? ? :)

lino

lino

I'm hearing that Trump is mad as hell at Session for a cpl reasons, one being his rescuse, how ever yu spell that word? Sessions sure was quick to not take the stand again...I hope he fires him.

I proclaimed that our threat was HickNpoop not Trump. So today in Colo . There coming after HOME GROWs!

Colorado committee votes to greatly reduce number of marijuana plants allowed in home grows

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/03/07/colorado-marijuana-plant-limits-home-grows/75068/

This is the left over promise to Hillary. But now they'll blame this on Trump. Thats funny... This has been in motion long before Trump came into office.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Lol...Charlie Manson's crazy self thought the race wars were coming as well. They didn't, so he started trying to start them to fit the bs he was feeding people.

In other words...settle down Beavis.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow the amount of things you assume and conclusions you jump to make having any conversation difficult. I am not referencing just my life but the lives of many others and seeing discoveries for the last decade plus before mmj along with my friends that practice criminal law now. There are 2 types of wire taps that can be obtained the fisa one or a criminal complaint related, both of which will have a paper trail. The fact that there was a fisa attempt and then seemingly one that may have gone through in October would really only further Trumps demise. All we can do is assume at the moment and deduct what we see and hear, hence the reason why I'm so excited to see an investigation and will conclude this.
Your justification of Trumps pussy grabbing comment is pure bullshit, he was 64 when he said that quote far from forgivable childish locker room talk. It's just an awful attempt at defending someone's absolutely unsavory remarks. He said it, I asked the hypothetical question of what it would take for you to leave Trumps side, hence that question. I didn't say he goes around and grabs pussy, but he sure did. It's lame justifications like this that make me ask you exactly what it would take for you depart from your apparent loyalty to him. @Bulldog420

That is just a joke and a waste of my time. Wasn't it you that was offended when I didn't say you were a dem, but then you got booty hurt thinking I did. Then I ask you not to pigeon hold me, twice, and now a third time you say I have loyalty to somebody I have stated many times I don't even like. Done with this non sense.

How about if he grabbed your ladies pussy?

This is absurd. He never grabbed anybody's pussy, or claimed to. Read what was said, in a private conversation. For you to say that, imply s he did. Kind of like saying, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It's a low blow, and show zero integrity from you, but go ahead and pretend that is some valid argument............ Should I bring up some of your old quotes? Cause they are far worse than I could grab a girl by the pussy. Or does that not matter when you say it? Got anything else on Trump other than nonsense? O no, just hating to hate, o wait, I am defending my furor again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom