Here we grow again first hydro run. 3x Yeti f2 and 3x Glueberry muffin s1 exotic genetics.

• Thread starter SaintsSamilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

10 day update moving right along with little to no issues had a little slow start on some of the hydro being a newb didnt realize had to top feed to get em started but figured it out before I lost any and they all seem happy and naking progress time cant move fast enough

20201227 101259
20201227 101257
20201227 101250
20201227 101248
20201227 101245
StankStirr

StankStirr

Nice! I just finished soaking my seeds and threw them in solo cups with Cocoa to sprout last night. I'm also running Exotic Genetics Glueberry Muffin, Yeti, O-Face, and Happy Place. Also using Advanced Nutrients, but using the 3 part micro, grow, bloom in Cocoa. I germinated one of each and all had tap roots showing after a 24hr soak in water / FulPower solution. Hit me up if you want to compare notes along the way. I have some Zkittlez-Z3 from Terp Hogz, Zelda, and Lavender Zelda flowering right now and I plan on following up with these. Good luck with the run. I'll be following.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Nice! I just finished soaking my seeds and threw them in solo cups with Cocoa to sprout last night. I'm also running Exotic Genetics Glueberry Muffin, Yeti, O-Face, and Happy Place. Also using Advanced Nutrients, but using the 3 part micro, grow, bloom in Cocoa. I germinated one of each and all had tap roots showing after a 24hr soak in water / FulPower solution. Hit me up if you want to compare notes along the way. I have some Zkittlez-Z3 from Terp Hogz, Zelda, and Lavender Zelda flowering right now and I plan on following up with these. Good luck with the run. I'll be following.
Very nice

StankStirr

StankStirr

Yeah I thought about that after I posted lol how's your grow coming along?
Still seedling stage in solo cups but moving along. I'm coming up on week 4 of flower with my other ladies and plan on running these next. I'll be regularly updating as I start my training process and they're vegging out.
Yours are looking great!

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Still seedling stage in solo cups but moving along. I'm coming up on week 4 of flower with my other ladies and plan on running these next. I'll be regularly updating as I start my training process and they're vegging out.
Yours are looking great!
Thank-you look forward to watching your grows as well. Definitely making another order soon from northwest very happy with the grow so far on both strains

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Looks awesome!

How is that Iguana juice working out for you? Its prolly one of the only products haven't tried......does it mix up well and stay mixed?

It sure seems to be keeping your plants happy!

Also running some Glueberry and almost at exact same stage, in RDWC undercurrent build.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Looks awesome!

How is that Iguana juice working out for you? Its prolly one of the only products haven't tried......does it mix up well and stay mixed?

Also running some Glueberry and almost at exact same stage, in RDWC undercurrent build.
This is my first dwc grow so I've got not real idea to compare too but I am very happy they seemed to stay pretty well mixed from what I could tell not too much build up or any of the mixing problems I've heard of from other nutes. The only real problem I've noticed so far was I originally was only running one stone in the reservoir and since ive added two I havent had any problems and the plants all seem very happy. So overall especially since I'm a Newby its been very smooth to what I expected so far.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Looks awesome!

The plan this run was rdwc are you liking the setup. I didnt get the right fittings so I had a few problems when I built but now waiting on the bulkheads the next grow hopefully ill have it all taken care of by next run. How are your plants doing?

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I've ran the setup for several years now.....I can't imagine using any other method really, after figured out and dialed in, its a breeze, and growth rates are off the charts!

Currently using Advanced full line with the Connoisseur 2 part. Have tested a lot of nutrients in the system, House & Garden Aqua Flakes and a few others does really well in RDWC systems.....but always looking to try new stuff in the system.

You will be pleasantly surprised at how stable the system is overall once tweaked.

Had no issues so far except for one Glueberry that was unhappy at lower PPM's....had to raise up to around 350-400ppm in very early veg. Week 1....

Other than that, some of the fattest fingered leaves!!

Should be yummy!!

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Got in to trim the girls up today and realized my soil plant kinda doing its own lst lol growing about 5 in to the side instead of up when she was still young but either way seems to be moving in the right direction. Caught the dog eating my trimmings while she was lazily watching me work lol it always makes me cringe when I do this but hopefully in a few days it'll be all full again and not so sadly looking.😅

20210111 095155
20210111 105023
20210111 095850
20210111 095856
20210111 103742
20210111 103749
Top Bottom