Here's The Scoop

• Thread starter scoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scoop

scoop

Scoop here.

Havin big fun learnin da ropes and growin da smokes! I'm lucky enough to have some good friends who have been growing for awhile who were kind enough to share some of their cuts with me and ensure that I had the equipment and enough knowledge to make it all happen. I had helped most of them at one time or another with their gardens in the past so I was somewhat familiar with what to do but I had never had my own garden space until last Summer.

I've already done a bunch of reading here and would like to THANK those of you who take the time to post info and photos of your grows. What fun it is to see what approaches others are taking and what everyone is growing! I can already see things I can improve upon and hope to learn even more as time goes along.

blessings and sticky Rasta buds to all!

K

kolah

This is hilarious. I never saw this before..lol. Man, how many alias usernames did you have during your ban, my friend? Pretending to be a new poster..lol.

scoop

scoop

Surprising you didn't see it ...being that the first post I received after re-upping was "Kolah is FOLLOWING you".

You need a new bridge, troll. Either way, I'd rather be a new poster than an old >poser<...

go away

Top Bottom