HERIJUANA, BUBBLEGUM,(hoping for pollon chuck)

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

well now back off my holiday and the fun can begin:pimp:, i ordered th seeds bubblegum from the farm and a pack of herijuana ibl from sannies shop. i soaked 5 of each in water then planted straight in allmix. at the moment there in my veg cupboard, with my sour kush mum DNA, white widow fem dinafem,blue hash dina fem,warlock fem magnus genetics, apart from the kush the others are seedlings planted over the last month.:winking0067: i hav e a 60" x60" x1.8" tent that im going to turn on the side with 2 x 200w blue cfl;,s for the seedlings, then later flip it back upright put a BUBBLEGUM AND HERIJUANA in FOR SOME F1,S. Already got a sour kush diary which is going in flowerin 7 days(the original mother has been in flower 20 days looking good,pics for all threads coming soon, busy,busy, busy:winking0067:

audius

audius

ok DD, here we go with whats going on at my farm. just wrapping up a 2 plant small scrog, got 6 gonna be flipped in another 2 days,. the one im gonna let go just a few more weeks. its done but ,seems to get better the more it goes.as far as my bubbelgum its looking like 3 males & one female from how they been growing,,idk if thats an old wifes tail but guess im gonna find out.

Scrog 001
Scrog 002
Scrog 005
Scrog 006
Scrog 007
Scrog 008
Scrog 009
Scrog 010
Scrog 011
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey devious d
How's going?
I was reading some reviews about strains & I found one of yours about the Warlock. How was your experience growing it? Did you like it?
I'm wondering because I will be using in my first grow ever and I'd like some advice :)
Thank you

devious d

devious d

Well my warlock cracked ok soaked 24 hrs, then straight in the pot with allmix, started training and nipping now its coming on ok want to do a scrog on her will post some pics in the next week

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds like a combo that could put down ole yeller

devious d

devious d

:pimp:Now back to the main topic, soaked the HERIJUANA for 24 hours then straight in the pots with allmix within the next 24 all had lifted there heads and now there flying, bigger than my blue hash and thats a week behind. On 2 the BUBBLEGUM soaked for 24 hours then id run out of allmix:mad0229: so put in damp tissue in a plastic box,got my soil and 3 had cracked and were out of the husk, planted and within 24hrs one was dead, thin stalk looked like damping off,then by the morning a second died. out of the 2 that hadnt cracked the extra 2 days had helped, one was showing a bit of white so straight in soil, 2 days later showed itself . So 5 out of 5 HERIJUANA, 2 OUT OF 5 bubblegum, pics to follow. cant wait to get sexing, got a SENSI STAR, BLUE HASH,WARLOCK, WHITE WIDOW, SOUR KUSH all fem to keep me busy while i wait, got SOUR KUSH diary running now, starting one on my WHITE WIDOW scrog. peace out D.:bong-hits:

devious d

devious d

pic,s

m_011.jpg
A HERIJUANA ALL LOOKED WELL UNIFORM,GOOD SIGN
m_002.jpg
MORE HERIJUANA IN ALLMIX WITH PERLITE TOP:)
m_0041.jpg
HERES THE WHITE WIDOW THAT STARTED LST ON BUT IT ONLY HAD 3BRANCHES BUT COMING ON
m_006.jpg
THATS WARLOCK AT THE FRONT RECOVERING FROM OVERWATERING,
m_010.jpg
BLUE HASH DINAFEM COMING ON, A GOOD MIX OF FEMS AND REG,S SO CAN GET CRACKING WHILE IM SEXING, WELLON THE REBOUND FARMERS .:devil

S

SRHninja

how much should u water? and how much volume? for a plant that size?

devious d

devious d

Under the perlite,is allmix so water and root accelerator every 3-4 days, i have a ph and moisture probe for soil which helps,just feel the moisture in the soil ,or the weight of the pot.better less and your plant starts telling you rather than over and causes lockouts and damping off.

devious d

devious d

sensi star

:smokeForgot to mention theres a fem SENSI STAR in the clear plastic cup on top of the herijuana
m_002.jpg
, i grew out the sensi star 7-8 yrs ago think it waS MY 2ND OR 3RD run indoors,most i kept in to small pots 21 on as tray were ok, the odd couple i did in larger pots were banging so be interesting how they compare, as read a thread couple of weeks back about how they think its a differant plant(originals died new make up) anyway the star will be in this thread as well now.:joint:

S

Sense I. Milla

Sick thread man!

Pullin' up a seat and lookin' for a good show! :yes

devious d

devious d

Seedling update

Well heres the HEREJUANA
m_0111.jpg
All looking the same one slightly bigger nearly sexing time
m_012.jpg
blue hash plant nipped and showing vigour
m_013.jpg
this is my bubblegum the slowest of them all, one of 2 survivors out of 5 !!
m_015.jpg
white widow coming on nicely , a couple of cuts then in the tent and under a screen
m_0181.jpg
white widow-sour kush-cheese xr.d.cheese-r.d cheese-and my ph fried warlock all coming together, as my flower room is full of sour kush,just the widow to be put in a small tent to scrog, updating flower room 2night, all good now i know my ph pen is fu....,back on top:passingjoint:

devious d

devious d

i prefer a reg as a MOTHER ,but flowered all my mothers b4 i went on holiday a month or so back, so using fem as mother to get a crop out while waiting to sex my others.But also if i get a good enough fem plant thats good dank shit will be a keeper. ok you win an auction pay £200 for a pack of og raskals work and its fem, im pretty shore they,d be a keeper

L

Lefay

Hi DD,

Thanx for answering.

I also prefer to make mothers from reg
To be honnest,I never made mothers out of fem seeds.

Peace,

Lefay

devious d

devious d

topped and taken cuts of the herijuana and 1 of the bubblegum(the other was too small), trying my areocloner for the first time, managed to get cuts off my own cheese x(accident)2 bluehash,2sourkush,2whitewidow. now waiting for them to root, by then my sourkush mother im flowering off will be finished, can move all the seed plants up to the flower room to sex, looking forward to the HERIJUANA:smiley_joint:more than any ive grown for a long time, and the sensi star im curious to see how much shes changed, having trouble uploading pics, but will update pics on both threads sone as i can:anim_44:

devious d

devious d

ready for sexing

m_0062.jpg
a double tip leaf off unsexed bubblegum,
m_0071.jpg
:bubblez: 3 way herijuana,
m_0101.jpg
HERIJUANA pointy leaf pheno
m_0091.jpg
herijuana fatter leaf pheno
m_0043.jpg
blue hash topped and ready for training
m_0162.jpg
exodus cheese x royal dutch cheese accident but thought id give it a go,
m_0112.jpg
a heri,sensi star, bubblegum,
m_0052.jpg
white widow now under a screen in 90 x 90 x1.5 tent, taken cuts of everything all starting to root, so as soon as my large soukush comes out of the flower room in 2 days the 5 herijuana and 2 bubblegum go up for sexing, in allmix 6.5ltr pots gonna water by hand:damnhippie:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn d you gotta a ton of stuff cooking!

interesting herijuana phenos ya got

subbed!

devious d

devious d

The herijuana-bubblegum-have gone up for flower and sexing, blue hash-cheese x, just see what i get ,got cuts just in case there special, thr sensi star im vegging up for cuts in case its like the one of old. peace D.D

devious d

devious d

Well within a week 1 of the bubblegum and 4 of the herijuana started showing balls:sick0004:,f...ing males no ok i got cuts so i can use for pollen chucking. So 5 herijuana cracked 1 female:bubblez: and gonna sog her big style, 5 bubblegum 4 cracked 2 were weak stemmed and died, i hope the last bubblegums fem or will have to crack the rest, and whitedawg are next:damnhippie:the blue hash is there looking fine so are the cheese cross, gonna put the royal dutch up there as well, great smoke but i got the weak arsed stem pheno need 20 sticks for 1 plant and as ive got exodus back gonna say bye bye to her:sick0004:

Top Bottom