HERIJUANA, BUBBLEGUM,(hoping for pollon chuck)

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

sensi star

m_055.jpg
heres my baby want to see how she compares to the S.S.of old and i grew her in 02, loverly strong smell off the stem already and thick tight growth, even tho ive topprd her twice already:bubblez: gotta sort my resizer out my pics keep coming up small at this end

S

Smokin Tree

Hey D,
Nice grow ya got going. I'm doing sannies herijuana also and they look pretty much like your fat leaf pheno's, I had 1 skinnier leaf pheno but it turned out to be male. I think you said you only have 1 female? How is it looking / smelling? Sucks you got so many males, hopefully you get a great female and it'll all be worth it. GL man

devious d

devious d

Whitedawg

Yes was a little pissed only one female herijuana and one female bubblegum out of 5 of each, but thats enough for a mother,but have been looking forward to the herijuana like a kid waiting for a new toy it has such a good reputation, only did half the pack as well, so two days ago put 5 whitedawgs in soak 24 hours later 4 tails now potted and 4 have raised there heads the white x aliendawg im led to believe, gonna have to get another little pollen chucking tent

devious d

devious d

flowering starting

m_064.jpg
HERIJUANA LOOKING HEALTHY
m_065.jpg
BLUE HASH
m_067.jpg
SENSI STAR
m_048.jpg
WHITEDAWG SEEDLINGS MENTAL VIGOUR
m_043.jpg
SENSI STAR, WHITE WIDOW,WHITEDAWG,HERIJUANA,BUBBLEGUM,SOUR KUSH, CHEESE X NORTHERN X CHEESE, EXODUS CHEESE,BLUE HASH, MOTIVATION, 2011 IS GONNER BE A GREAT YEAR:harvest:RESPECT ALL DEVIOUS D:evilgrin0040:

devious d

devious d

Out of the flowering testers herijuana is running away with trich production,then the cheese x, then blue hash bubblegum about the same, god i hope those heri clones root ,get some close up pics asap peace D.D

devious d

devious d

the whitedawg potted in 15cm squarepots in allmix lip to liplooking better now out the cups

devious d

devious d

Bad luck the blue hash went hermie,done my herijuana, and cheese cross maybe mybubblegum, sensi star went up late so think shes ok, glad my scrogs in a tent. this is whats going in the autopots a good clean up got blockhead, c99, Chemdog D,3 x phenos,s of white fire,tahoe og,the herijuana cut pulled through one i took while flowering as original cut of only female out of 5 beans still hasnt rooted 28 days plus!!?? oh and the sour kush is still there thats a keeperpeace and start nerw thread soon D.D

Top Bottom