herijuana og male does the nasty with a butt ton of elite strains

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Just started soaking those Headband x Herijuana OG, thanks SG!! Finally got some downtime and freed up space from testing for breeders plus I'm a man of my word, I'll keep the White Dawg, Stardawg, & Sour Diesel crosses on ice till later this year bro then they'll be popped in that order! If you or any other farmers started some of these crosses, lets see em! good karma SG!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn SG, that's SICK list of females. Did anyone other than Sym, including yourself, ever pop/log any of these? Shame if not. Props on the orgy and gifting spirit, VERY cool! Peace man! Motiv

ftwendy

ftwendy

I just found this thread.... WHAT A LINEUP! WOW SG. That stable must have taken a while to amass.

If you need another tester, I would be honored. Cheers, FTW

slausongardens

slausongardens

Got 7/7, just put em under the T5! I'm wondering which Headband was used as the mom?

i wish i knew more specifics about the headband cuts. its not the daywrecker headband its the typical headband that goes around thats og kush x sour d. or og kush x sour d x master kush or og kush x sour d x sour d. i dunno if its the 707 head band or there different or what but its bomb as shit and had a funky spicy type of smell.

i just harvested a headband x herijuana og and it is straight chunky buds. highest yielding of the collection yet. not that pungeant kinda gotta squeeze it and you get a funky, spicy, earthy smell out of it. but frosty and hairy and dense as it gets. that was just one pheno, gotta run more and find a headband leaner.

im about to go through a handful of the sour dubble crosses and see what they do.

which ones did you pop symbiote? keep me updated, im curious to how they come out. im getting mostly herijuana dominant structures, branchy with short internodal spacing but still kind of fast stretch from the og.. and spicy, earthy smells, kinda garlicy.. kinda like a deep chunk or strong afghanis and kushes. i like the ones that are female dominant cuz it seems like they get stinkier and shine a little more as the herijuana og is kinda plain, just super potent.

all of them have retained that potency though. just trying to find the ones that have some extra flavor and a funky stink to them.

symbiote420

symbiote420

i wish i knew more specifics about the headband cuts. its not the daywrecker headband its the typical headband that goes around thats og kush x sour d. or og kush x sour d x master kush or og kush x sour d x sour d. i dunno if its the 707 head band or there different or what but its bomb as shit and had a funky spicy type of smell.

i just harvested a headband x herijuana og and it is straight chunky buds. highest yielding of the collection yet. not that pungeant kinda gotta squeeze it and you get a funky, spicy, earthy smell out of it. but frosty and hairy and dense as it gets. that was just one pheno, gotta run more and find a headband leaner.

im about to go through a handful of the sour dubble crosses and see what they do.

which ones did you pop symbiote? keep me updated, im curious to how they come out. im getting mostly herijuana dominant structures, branchy with short internodal spacing but still kind of fast stretch from the og.. and spicy, earthy smells, kinda garlicy.. kinda like a deep chunk or strong afghanis and kushes. i like the ones that are female dominant cuz it seems like they get stinkier and shine a little more as the herijuana og is kinda plain, just super potent.

all of them have retained that potency though. just trying to find the ones that have some extra flavor and a funky stink to them.

They're 16 days old today, I kept em in the tiny cubies a little too long waiting for some space to free up, I put em in Solo cups this Sunday of SM#4 and shrimp compost. I'll put em in some one gallon Smart Pots with an enriched mix by Tuesday!
Symbiote420 299

Someone made this cross already.....I saw a HB x Heri OG review on the Nuggetry that convinced me to pop these asap, I got those White Dawg, Sour D, and Stardawg crosses plus 3 more HB beans to go thru later, thanks again bro! What other Heri crosses did you get around to running homie?

slausongardens

slausongardens

oh hell yeah, they look awesome, theyre gonna take off from there cuz theyre vigorous as shit. i didnt know that someone had already done this cross, thats crazy, didnt even know anyone has ever used a herijuana og male.. but this cross is nice. largest yielder yet, fat ass diesel buds... look for the stretchier ones, those should be the better ones.

ive flowered white fire x heri og, headband x heri og, agent orange x heri og, white master x heri og, stardawg x heri og, alien kush x heri og and the white x heri og. all the phenos have been pretty good so far.. nice yielders and potent stones.. the first ones i harvested were neglected and beat up so they werent all that, was kinda bummed but then the next few were grown perfectly and top notch amazing buds so if theyre grown very well they will definitely satisfy.

and i got a bunch of sour dubs x heri og in veg right now.

cant wait to see these girls in flower.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yes they are very vigorous! I started some of mota's Lung Candy #1 a week earlier and they have shot pass them now......they're heavy feeders too so my guano mix should rock!
I have been seeing the Herijuana OG on the top shelves of many dispensaries when I search the web.......potent shiz! I can't wait to go thru the rest of the crosses, especially that Stardawg one.

slausongardens

slausongardens

ill try to get some pics tonight of the white master and stardawg crosses to put up. theyre looking better then the alien grenades and white dawgs and different ogs theyre next to. i gotta name em.

im glad u popped a lot of one strain, that way we can see the different phenos in the line. gotta find that diesel in em.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Day 34 from seed and all seven Headband x Heri OG have shown their true colors! (5) females and (2) studs!!! Both males and (3) ladies are OG leaners, the Heri leaning females are shorter and squatter with shorter nodes, wider leaves, and a branchy structure!

What are you calling this? .....if you need a name for this strain ....I was thinking about calling it Headlock!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes they are very vigorous! I started some of mota's Lung Candy #1 a week earlier and they have shot pass them now......they're heavy feeders too so my guano mix should rock!
I have been seeing the Herijuana OG on the top shelves of many dispensaries when I search the web.......potent shiz! I can't wait to go thru the rest of the crosses, especially that Stardawg one.
Just germed two lung candy #1 any info on likes/dislike sym420 ......

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wanna see them pics, Sluason G. I bet they r looking fire. I would love to grow out some of them hybrids. I sent u a PM months ago about a few of them tasty ass strains. Holla at me when u get a chance.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Just germed two lung candy #1 any info on likes/dislike sym420 ......

I'm loving them so far, day 42 of veg and they've been growing quite vigorous and really smelling skunky a long time now! My homie just got his renewal, since he had the space I took them over there last week ....he's only tending them for me I'll be going by periodically to check and feed them! .....I plan to flip in the next two weeks!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm loving them so far, day 42 of veg and they've been growing quite vigorous and really smelling skunky a long time now! My homie just got his renewal, since he had the space I took them over there last week ....he's only tending them for me I'll be going by periodically to check and feed them! .....I plan to flip in the next two weeks!
Sounds good any strawberry smell to them , I just germed 2 of 5 dif strains and they were the first to pop tails in about 36hrs still small so I left them in the paper towels and will check in another few hours .... best of luck with them bro.....

619ster

619ster

I wanna see them pics, Sluason G. I bet they r looking fire. I would love to grow out some of them hybrids. I sent u a PM months ago about a few of them tasty ass strains. Holla at me when u get a chance.
Yea that!! Let's see pics!!!

Holla at your boy SG lol. If you want to that is;)

slausongardens

slausongardens

symbiote - dang!!!! i dunno if you keep males but all the stretchy og like phenos have been amazing, those 3 females should be the best ones but who knows the shorter node herijuana types might throw some nice surprises, u got lucky with the majority being og looking.. and 42 days veg?!?!? tie those branches up. theyre strong branches but you will see how big these colas get. the headband crosses have all been my largest yielders even compared to other strains.. must be something about that headband female but the colas are just so chunky like footballs. i cant imagine what they'll look like with more then a 42 day veg. flipping them in 2 weeks would be like almost 60 days veg.. you will be happy as all hell.. cant wait to see pics of those.. the earthy diesel smell they give is a nice one. and HEADLOCK it is!! i didnt have a name but i dont think i could come up with anything better then headlock so thanks and keep us updated..

rival- i prolly still got the pm but send me another one with the addy in case i cant find it cuz im definitely going to the post office tomorrow or the next day, i got too many packages i gotta send out and ive procrastinated too long.. dont wanna be a flake so i promise ill get a package out to you this week!!

soser- which ones did you pop? they should go super fast, all have been very vigorous.

619ster- yeah that!! mitchy slick lingo.. i know whats up! i ima pm you right now.

and anyone else that wants some packs PM me asap cuz like i said, im 100% definitely getting to the post office this week and getting everyones packages out.. and this might be the last i send any out cuz i wanna make sure i got some for the long future just in case.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey SG the Headlocks are @ 34 days veg, that's my LC #1 at 42 ......I'm taking these to 50 days then I'll hit the switch! I kinda wanna keep both males, it'll be interesting to see what they'll added to some crosses ....I'll paint a few lowers on both an OG and a Heri leaning female for f2s of course!

S

swisscheese

I had the herijuana og female a while back and my patients loved it. First run it out yielded everything in my garden and my patients loved it as much as the cut of sfv og I had at the time. Definitely geeked to see what your crosses do with that herijuana og male!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom