herijuana og male does the nasty with a butt ton of elite strains

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Man I grew up during the time of the originals ....didn't get any better than that! lol
Between me and my bro we had the whole collection, the Death Star, every spaceship, and playse ....my pops and grandparents R.I.P. spoiled me and my lil bro rotten back then! If we knew better we would have kept some of that shiz, the $$$$ collector's are getting for that stuff!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

BTW my HeadLock are @ 50 days ......fat buds already and they have just begun to swell .....I'm glad I have plenty of fresh airflow in there!!! I'll take some pics when the lights come on later. Very earthy fuely smell with slight lemon undertones, my homie leaf hit a cut from the HeadLock #6 I gave him with a Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3 (Alien Double Dawg) male!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man I grew up during the time of the originals ....didn't get any better than that! lol
Between me and my bro we had the whole collection, the Death Star, every spaceship, and playse ....my pops and grandparents R.I.P. spoiled me and my lil bro rotten back then! If we knew better we would have kept some of that shiz, the $$$$ collector's are getting for that stuff!!!
glad you got out of that nerdy faze and started growing weed .....lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

glad you got out of that nerdy faze and started growing weed .....lol

LOL me too! Although I'm kinda a weed nerd now!!!! .....no affiliation to Subcool

HEADLOCK

shit sym i love that name, wish i had thought of that one....

sweet one:)

I got a million names for strains homie, won't be entering em in contest anymore though ....I know I have stoner's lapses but dayum! You've always been cool with me so just run some by me and I'll see what I can come up with for ya!

slausongardens

slausongardens

BTW my HeadLock are @ 50 days ......fat buds already and they have just begun to swell .....I'm glad I have plenty of fresh airflow in there!!! I'll take some pics when the lights come on later. Very earthy fuely smell with slight lemon undertones, my homie leaf hit a cut from the HeadLock #6 I gave him with a Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3 (Alien Double Dawg) male!

heck yeah man thanks. when i see people growing my shit i get worried and hope it turns out good cuz i dont wanna see anyone get anything bad. sounds like you got a fire ass one. i got a new headlock in flower right now too.. so far theyve all been giant producers, out of all the crosses the headband ones are coming out the best.

i got a bunch of phenos of the sour dubs x herijuana og in flower. i thought they were gonna be crazy but so far nothing special. the smell is lacking.. the high is prolly where its all at though so i still gotta see. cant wait to see a pic. thanks again.

JAWS

JAWS

LOL me too! Although I'm kinda a weed nerd now!!!! .....no affiliation to Subcool

I got a million names for strains homie, won't be entering em in contest anymore though ....I know I have stoner's lapses but dayum! You've always been cool with me so just run some by me and I'll see what I can come up with for ya!

no need for that my brother, i have a small book myself with crazy ass names....i have a pad in my puter room and one next to my chair in the frontroom so any time i think of one or i see something on the tube that strikes an idea i just write it down....

awesome and glad to know im not the only one who does this HAHAHAHAHAHA...

peace;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Boy these sound like such a great variety of flowers to choose from Hope they all turn out great. Keep those photos coming.

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

Weed nerds are ok , cause we can just get blasted and laugh at startreckers .... and i don't think its possible to be a weed nerd , cause smoking weed is cool...... to funny man ....lol...
no need for that my brother, i have a small book myself with crazy ass names....i have a pad in my puter room and one next to my chair in the frontroom so any time i think of one or i see something on the tube that strikes an idea i just write it down....

awesome and glad to know im not the only one who does this HAHAHAHAHAHA...

peace;)

I must admit i have a book (actually 4 books) were i keep strain names and all kinds of weed notes... so no you are not the only one and as i sit here listening to Floyd - I just added Green Pyramid for the cover of the dark side of the moon , and for all them green pyramids I ate back in the day.... (no stealing my name now....lol)

soserthc1

soserthc1

my mutation cross of Sgardens white chem /heri cross is female and looking really interesting also have one that is really nice took the fimming really well will have numerous tops (i'll post that one later )
IMG 20121216 01733

JAWS

JAWS

hahaha never my friend, an i too listen to floyd alot while im on the net i usualy start out with ECHOES at POMPEII the full 24 minutes from u-tube....

peace:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

hahaha never my friend, an i too listen to floyd alot while im on the net i usualy start out with ECHOES at POMPEII the full 24 minutes from u-tube....

bsured
peace:)
your into the early sid music stuff then huh, like obscured by clouds..... I have ever cassette ever put out by Floyd but I'm a Roger guy - I was in heaven the other night with my two favorite singers (Roger Waters & Eddie Vedder ) singing comfortable numb for the hurricane relief .... search it up on youtube Eddie killed it..... Damn David Gilmour pisses me off ....

ftwendy

ftwendy

Ecsdst4v12

The White x Hero Og's are the two in the middle (mota testers are the book ends). This shot was from a few days ago, and they're standing up on their own now. I'll post an update soon.

I can't be the only one starting these, am I? Let's populate this for sg to have something nice to look at when he gets back. Yes?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Me too sure hope ol' SG is alright, where ya at bro?!? I finished those HeadLocks a minute ago. I have to find where I dumped the pics and I'll get some up, it had a nice fruity taste which really came out in the smell too after the cure ...that was a pleasant surprise because all I smelled was earth and fuel during the grow. The high was heavy on the temples like the Headband and the effects were very stony .....I barely anything after smoking this stuff! LOL

I haven't seen him at the other spot we frequent lately either and we had a nice OG thread going before peeps started messing it up with their OG crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom