herijuana og male does the nasty with a butt ton of elite strains

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

The prodigal son has returned to the Farm!!! Good to hear you gettin' your grow on again bro, seems we have a very similar intro story to the canna plant....... btw that Headlock yields like a champ, I ended up finding a high cbd pheno in it. I gave it and my Zero Dark Thirty to an elderly couple I know and they're still running it last I heard. Gave two of my boys the Stardawg & White Dawg crosses....the Stardawg X was the best and it was dom in all the phenos!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Headband heri this was exactly the way you described it , a larger yield super dense plant but lacked a strong aroma. I ran 2 and both were the same just different size containers

slausongardens

slausongardens

day 27 from germination, white x oguana.
View attachment 293031

hey i tried to shoot you a pm but couldnt.. i was curious to how these came out for you?

pm me or let me know here if you can, hopefully they were nice, i dont think i ever got around to running the white cross but was really interested in it.. i was curious if it lacked flavor? i assume it would.

unfortunately i dont have anymore of the white x oguana beans, some were kept safe but those ones didnt make it.. either did the headlock.

slausongardens

slausongardens

Dropped a few Purple Sensi Star x Heri O.G. beans last night...

Sick man.. I'm glad someone popped one of these.. that purple sensi star was the bushiest plant I've ever seen with the tightest node spacing just branches.. and huge colas that fill the branches.

I got the purple sensi star clone at a shop in Oakland few years back.

Sounds like it's dominant in that one, keep me posted

slausongardens

slausongardens

Looks like candy man found a solid male in the alien kush x herijuana og, I sent him a bunch and I think he went through a lot and got something special.. he told me a few years ago when he found it and I just saw he used it in one of the strains on the new drop here.. that's real cool it made me happy to see that.

He's been working those strains trying to find the best ones and testing em for years so I highly recommend them.. also the 3 kings cut he used is insane I hope I come across it again.

Also I popped a few jillybean x herijuana og and got some hermies unfortunately. They're from the jillybean cuz I've popped a lot of these herijuana og crosses and this is the first time I've seen the hermies. The buds were super dank tho. Huge frosty colas that raked of orange peels and garlic but I'm not gonna look any further cuz I don't like hermies..

Just letting yall know in case anyone has those ones be careful.

H

happy b

Dropped a few Purple Sensi Star x Heri O.G. beans last night...
Purple sensi star x heri og sounds awesome!sensi stars one of my alltime favorites(though never heard of purple sensi star).i hope they turn out great for you 215.
some awesome heri hybrids going on here.great job @slausongardens

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnelz

Tnelz

so i posted on here a few weeks back about a herijuana male i was gonna dust a bunch of ladies with.. i had a few herijuanas and was gonna use all the males but the best one turned out to be herijuana og, i wasnt paying attention to the label, so i just decided to take that super stud hero og and cross it to all these beautiful ladies ive been collecting over the months.

and these are the ladies i put in the room with the dude and just did a giant open pollination

wifi
the white
the white x Chemdog D
jilly bean
agent orange
purple sensi star
headband
alien kush
strawberry alien
sour alien
sour dubs
sour diesel
kens gdp
purple widow
stardawg
purple haze
super lemon larry og haze
plum princess (purple urkle x chems sister)
mendo afghoo
strawberry diesel x jacks cleaner
purple urkle x master kush
herijuana
woody kush
cypress hill og
earth og
krush x deep chunk

most of these crosses will produce seeds in abundance but some only a few. ill post pics when theyre almost done.. should be about 5 weeks away.. maybe logic will wanna put these on the bay or pass some out as freebies.. ill probably vend some packs at some local clubs, and of course i will give a gang of testers out to see what comes out and avoid the ones with problems. but im confident that most of these will produce top shelf funky medicine.

i still have a lot of pollen im gonna use on a varitey of ogs just to get some personal seeds..

ill be back soon with pics of the seeded females

do these crosses sound good?
Bro please take some of my genetics so I can have some of urs. Lol. Much respect on having nothing around but fire.

215 User

215 User

Sick man.. I'm glad someone popped one of these.. that purple sensi star was the bushiest plant I've ever seen with the tightest node spacing just branches.. and huge colas that fill the branches.

I got the purple sensi star clone at a shop in Oakland few years back.

Sounds like it's dominant in that one, keep me posted

Thanks & she's topped!

Purp Sensi Star x Heri OG female

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Many plants from seed outta those 70's bales of gold/red Colombian--
bled profusely too...

slausongardens

slausongardens

Bro please take some of my genetics so I can have some of urs. Lol. Much respect on having nothing around but fire.

I wish I still had these beans on bulk but I lost most of em. If you're interested in running any of these message me your addy and I'll send some. But u gotta run em, I don't wanna send em to sit in your fridge cuz they're doing that just fine right now at my spot :) and I wanna see how they come out

I got some raskals super skunk x herijuana og that I wanna see. Also a agent orange and a few others.

That goes for anyone. If you're down to pop em riggt away hmu and I'll get a few from different crosses.

215 User

215 User

Mine threw balls ...

Another time I guess but gave it a fair shot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom