Herijuana x Lemon Thai

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Can we get some info on this one aswell Mota ?

P

phoenix

she does sound a belter,wouldnt mind hearing more myself,been interested in the heri for
a while but just havent got round to it.With the lemon thai there could be a chance of something special

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
might be the number 1 strongest plant i have ever grown. phenos vary but when u find the right one, man u better look out. dangerous stuff, it use to scare me to smoke it. more potent then any kush i have ever had, and that's saying a lot.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry mota , I think these might be from oregon kid .

D

dikken

i want knowing if motarebel will do again the sour turbo or turbo sourdiesel things like that coz i really want got it , i had loose his first starter, i really hope motarebel got good thing and also original strains for us coz by reputation i know motarebel= serious cannabis working. THANKS FOR ALL

G

GDS StonerBoy

Is the Herijuana x LT still in the bin's i dont see it. After what Candyman just said, you had definitely sold a pack but i dont see them.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
no I got these from a club that the kid was selling his collection at with some real nice other seeds for $50 a pack:rock

G

GDS StonerBoy

no I got these from a club that the kid was selling his collection at with some real nice other seeds for $50 a pack:rock

HAHA, Thats about right, Capt Zoo strikes again! Dude your seed vault has to be like a fuggin treasure chest. I see why your so picky with your strains now, gotta be top shit or there outta there! :rock on homie!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
It's gotta be about $15,000 in seeds by now . I was looking through them yesterday and I don't even know where to start .

C

Cusick

Elite definitely used to sell that one Zoo, I would guess it is his.. I like his lemon thai crosses that I've tried.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a clone of some Diesel cross the Lemon Thai from the Calm about 3 years ago from Orgeon kid that was insane

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Is the Herijuana x LT still in the bin's i dont see it. After what Candyman just said, you had definitely sold a pack but i dont see them.

yeah that one is no joke, a very slept on cross.
i did get a few phenos that were good, but i got those other phenos that were pure fire from hell. way stronger then sfv og and thats saying alot.

Elite definitely used to sell that one Zoo, I would guess it is his.. I like his lemon thai crosses that I've tried.

i got mine through elite

D

DR. nick

mota what did/do you think of elites lemon thai? how do you think it compares to ...lets say trainwreck? i wonder because he had your opinion of it as one its selling points for years...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess I should start some then yeah Candyman.

C

cktRAVEl

It's gotta be about $15,000 in seeds by now . I was looking through them yesterday and I don't even know where to start .

dang, zoo...you're a serious seed whore..:tongueout

Hmm...envious.

its gotta suck though, knowing that some of them you will never get to.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
How about SourDawg or Oguana Kush x Oguana Kush ? I also bought these

Motarebel

Motarebel

I did do the Oguana kush- OG kush s1 x herijuana. It turned out real nice,talk to RD about it next time you stop by. A few grow reports at Meduser.ca if you want to stop in and check em out.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for all the questions but did you do a OG Kush x OG kush ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom