For Sale Heritage Seed Bank - ATTN: 15% off for all members of THCF!

• Thread starter heritageseedbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
We're offering a 15% discount, for THCF forum members only! This discount will run only until the end of Oct.

Looking to upgrade you garden? Now is the time!
Heritage Seed Bank has you covered. After being involved in this community for 25+ years we've seen it all,
and have been working hard to separate the Fakes from the Greats. We only work with the best breeders.
Unlike most of the seed banks, who carry any "breeder" with great marketing, just looking to profit off
unsuspecting, and uneducated customers; we have chosen not to support the hacks, and only work with real breeders,
doing real work, and educate our clients.

We stand behind every breeder, and every single seed we sell. Heritage Seed Bank offers stealth shipping, and guaranteed
delivery worldwide, along with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The times of purchasing cannabis seeds, with a hope and
a prayer are no more. We got involved in this community to make a difference. We pride ourselves in the best
customer service, fastest shipping, and did I mention stealth shipping worldwide with delivery guarantee?

We're always available for questions an will always respond back to emails, DMS, or any inquiries.

Looking for quality seeds, with professional service, look no further. Heritage Seed Bank is the answer!
Use discount code: THCF at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase at HeritageSeedBank.com

www.HeritageSeedBank.com

Use discount code: THCF
at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!

We are thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this community, at THCF, and will be active on the forums. We look forward to building a relationship with each of you. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to comment here or DM anytime!

Combine images 1

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm @heritageseedbank

To all thcfarmers i highly recommend you check out Heritage Seed Bank they are one of the seedbanks i personally use to buy seeds from

Great selection of seeds at good prices with fast shipping

Thanks for keeping it real HSB ☮️ 🔥

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Welcome to the farm @heritageseedbank

To all thcfarmers i highly recommend you check out Heritage Seed Bank they are one of the seedbanks i personally use to buy seeds from

Great selection of seeds at good prices with fast shipping

Thanks for keeping it real HSB ☮️ 🔥
Likewise brother, appreciate all you've done and continue to do for the community.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

We're offering a 15% discount, for THCF forum members only! This discount will run only until the end of Oct.

Looking to upgrade you garden? Now is the time!
Heritage Seed Bank has you covered. After being involved in this community for 25+ years we've seen it all,
and have been working hard to separate the Fakes from the Greats. We only work with the best breeders.
Unlike most of the seed banks, who carry any "breeder" with great marketing, just looking to profit off
unsuspecting, and uneducated customers; we have chosen not to support the hacks, and only work with real breeders,
doing real work, and educate our clients.

We stand behind every breeder, and every single seed we sell. Heritage Seed Bank offers stealth shipping, and guaranteed
delivery worldwide, along with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The times of purchasing cannabis seeds, with a hope and
a prayer are no more. We got involved in this community to make a difference. We pride ourselves in the best
customer service, fastest shipping, and did I mention stealth shipping worldwide with delivery guarantee?

We're always available for questions an will always respond back to emails, DMS, or any inquiries.

Looking for quality seeds, with professional service, look no further. Heritage Seed Bank is the answer!
Use discount code: THCF at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase at HeritageSeedBank.com

www.HeritageSeedBank.com

Use discount code: THCF
at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!

We are thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this community, at THCF, and will be active on the forums. We look forward to building a relationship with each of you. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to comment here or DM anytime!

View attachment 1169374
Firefly restock anytime soon?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looking for strain sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig an autoflower that comes in reg or feminized but would prefer reg for breeding but if can get fems dont care, mony is not an issue! Thanx

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Looking for strain sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig an autoflower that comes in reg or feminized but would prefer reg for breeding but if can get fems dont care, mony is not an issue! Thanx
Sorry we dont carry those.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
My first purchase from you guys showed up super fast thanks i will be back for more soon
Nice choices.
I’ve got a pack of Kriptics thts got to be about 2+ years old now. I should get to popping those.. happy grows.

Benjic93

Benjic93

Would love some sincity seeds and solfire. Much success rate sending to the UK? had a few packages not come or take 2+months to arrive! Thankyou

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Would love some sincity seeds and solfire. Much success rate sending to the UK? had a few packages not come or take 2+months to arrive! Thankyou
I have the best stealth shipping in the game, and gauranteed delivery worldwide, or else I will reship, or refund. That is how confident I am in my shipping methods :) U cant go wrong shopping with Heritage Seed Bank, my friend!