For Sale Heritage Seed Bank - ATTN: 15% off for all members of THCF!

• Thread starter heritageseedbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Just stocked some outstanding gear from a new Breeder, Desert Frost Genetics. Also stocked some fire packs from Lit Farms. We have the most competitive price on the Lit Farms FIRE CROTCH (E85 X Red Velvet) We're atleast 100 dollars cheaper than every other seed bank!

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Just a heads up to my farmers.. Sincity is depleted on all of their Sinmint Cookie crosses. So were unable to restock them until next year sometime. Grab them before they're gone!

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Everything went extremely smooth and they have a good selection.

I highly recommend Heritage Seedbank!!!
We appreciate your business and support. Keep us posted on your progress, and we look forward to working with you more.

Mursery

Mursery

We're offering a 15% discount, for THCF forum members only! This discount will run only until the end of Oct.

Looking to upgrade you garden? Now is the time!
Heritage Seed Bank has you covered. After being involved in this community for 25+ years we've seen it all,
and have been working hard to separate the Fakes from the Greats. We only work with the best breeders.
Unlike most of the seed banks, who carry any "breeder" with great marketing, just looking to profit off
unsuspecting, and uneducated customers; we have chosen not to support the hacks, and only work with real breeders,
doing real work, and educate our clients.

We stand behind every breeder, and every single seed we sell. Heritage Seed Bank offers stealth shipping, and guaranteed
delivery worldwide, along with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The times of purchasing cannabis seeds, with a hope and
a prayer are no more. We got involved in this community to make a difference. We pride ourselves in the best
customer service, fastest shipping, and did I mention stealth shipping worldwide with delivery guarantee?

We're always available for questions an will always respond back to emails, DMS, or any inquiries.

Looking for quality seeds, with professional service, look no further. Heritage Seed Bank is the answer!
Use discount code: THCF at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase at HeritageSeedBank.com

www.HeritageSeedBank.com

Use discount code: THCF
at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!

We are thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this community, at THCF, and will be active on the forums. We look forward to building a relationship with each of you. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to comment here or DM anytime!

View attachment 1169374
I'm trying to use this now and it's saying expired

Mursery

Mursery

We're offering a 15% discount, for THCF forum members only! This discount will run only until the end of Oct.

Looking to upgrade you garden? Now is the time!
Heritage Seed Bank has you covered. After being involved in this community for 25+ years we've seen it all,
and have been working hard to separate the Fakes from the Greats. We only work with the best breeders.
Unlike most of the seed banks, who carry any "breeder" with great marketing, just looking to profit off
unsuspecting, and uneducated customers; we have chosen not to support the hacks, and only work with real breeders,
doing real work, and educate our clients.

We stand behind every breeder, and every single seed we sell. Heritage Seed Bank offers stealth shipping, and guaranteed
delivery worldwide, along with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The times of purchasing cannabis seeds, with a hope and
a prayer are no more. We got involved in this community to make a difference. We pride ourselves in the best
customer service, fastest shipping, and did I mention stealth shipping worldwide with delivery guarantee?

We're always available for questions an will always respond back to emails, DMS, or any inquiries.

Looking for quality seeds, with professional service, look no further. Heritage Seed Bank is the answer!
Use discount code: THCF at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase at HeritageSeedBank.com

www.HeritageSeedBank.com

Use discount code: THCF
at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!

We are thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this community, at THCF, and will be active on the forums. We look forward to building a relationship with each of you. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to comment here or DM anytime!

View attachment 1169374

Screenshot 20211031 121757 Chrome
Screenshot 20211031 121744 Chrome
heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
I do not see any 100% Sativas on your sit
A pure sativa is very rare to come by in the current market, but I absolutely do have several on the site. If you browse my own collection of varieties I have personally preserved >> Under Heritage Seed Co breeder tab> You'll find the Highland Oaxacan Gold IBL (circa 1979), and also Lemon Thai Sativa IBL. Both preserved by myself.
I do not see any 100% Sativas on your site

heritageseedbank

heritageseedbank

Supporter
Black Friday sale is live now! Use discount code: BF20 for 20% off your entire order! New packs, old packs, any packs! Sale ends Friday at Midnight EST!