Herm plant seeds...

• Thread starter Mr.Budly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Anyone ever grown out Herm plant seeds? Do they grow up to Herm even if the plant turned Herm from a light leak? Got a few good looking beans I thought of popping just looking for some insight before I do I suppose.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Anyone ever grown out Herm plant seeds? Do they grow up to Herm even if the plant turned Herm from a light leak? Got a few good looking beans I thought of popping just looking for some insight before I do I suppose.

If they are selfed stress seeds or from another female in the room they are feminized seeds. And although everyone always says that herm seeds will herm it is usually stress that caused them so if the stress is removed or repaired the new plants may not hermie.

I have planted quite a few from my own seeded lowers and none of them have reversed like the mom did. The seeds were from my own grower error. I like to grow diesel and thai hybrids and they are sensitive plants. Flower long too. But so worth it.

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

If they are selfed stress seeds or from another female in the room they are feminized seeds. And although everyone always says that herm seeds will herm it is usually stress that caused them so if the stress is removed or repaired the new plants may not hermie.

I have planted quite a few from my own seeded lowers and none of them have reversed like the mom did. The seeds were from my own grower error. I like to grow diesel and thai hybrids and they are sensitive plants. Flower long too. But so worth it.

Alright!! So there's hope!! Thanks for the insight, feeling a little more confident this could work as long as i change a few things to the environment.

Top Bottom