Hermaphrodite?

• Thread starter 3rd_coast_bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

I believe my plant is doing something funny. Around 16 true days of flowering and this is what's going on with 2 of my plants and i believe many even a third.... not sure might be over reacting but would really like some advice. IMPORTANT: the about 5 inches of growth on top happend just over the past few days.

Hermaphrodite
Hermaphrodite 2
Hermaphrodite 3
Hermaphrodite 4
Hermaphrodite 5
3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

I believe my plant is doing something funny. Around 16 true days of flowering and this is what's going on with 2 of my plants and i believe many even a third.... not sure might be over reacting but would really like some advice. IMPORTANT: the about 5 inches of growth on top happend just over the past few days.
I agree looks like it could be reveging or just low quality light?
I'm liking the post but not to
I agree looks like it could be reveging or just low quality light?
I didn't even think about that! Any luck getting these things back in flower ?? :)

3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

Are your lights on a 12/12 schedule? Do you have may light leaks in your space? But from the last picture you put up it does look like its putting on new vegetative growth rather than new flowers.
Exactly! That new growth really made me start wondering... As sad as it is I do have a light leak.... but it's just the sun literally piercing through the thickest mylar I could buy. Guess I will double it. #Smoking Gun

How long do they take to be put back into flower?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is a pretty intense light leak for that much new vegetative growth to be showing. You may want to consider switching the mylar to a black and white poly. Or put something definitively more opaque behind the mylar. As for how long until they go back to flower, I can't really say; it may be a while as that new vegetative growth is pretty big and strong looking. Regardless, you will more than likely have a reduced yield at this point; that is a lot of stress on the plant.

3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

That is a pretty intense light leak for that much new vegetative growth to be showing. You may want to consider switching the mylar to a black and white poly. Or put something definitively more opaque behind the mylar. As for how long until they go back to flower, I can't really say; it may be a while as that new vegetative growth is pretty big and strong looking. Regardless, you will more than likely have a reduced yield at this point; that is a lot of stress on the plant.
I've got time :) lol I've got for sure 6 healthy ones so. Il make it work but definitely an experience thing!

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Make sure your all of your electrical equipment in the grow space is LED free or covered by multiple layers of duct tape if they do have them. Check power cords, surge protectors, cameras, fans, dehumidifier, etc. Good luck!! 👍🏼

3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

Make sure your all of your electrical equipment in the grow space is LED free or covered by multiple layers of duct tape if they do have them. Check power cords, surge protectors, cameras, fans, dehumidifier, etc. Good luck!! 👍🏼
What do you mean by LED?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Power lights on electrical devices. I had a Wyze cam in my grow space only to discover a LED light glow around the camera. I didn’t experience re-veg, but did have nanners. Thankfully they turned out sterile (no pollen).

3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

Power lights on electrical devices. I had a Wyze cam in my grow space only to discover a LED light glow around the camera. I didn’t experience re-veg, but did have nanners. Thankfully they turned out sterile (no pollen).
That's ridiculous when they say no light at all I didn't realize they seriously mint not an elimination at all.. that's crazy.. hey il take reveg instead of herm anyway. Any advice AT ALL on getting the 2 mabie 3 back intoflower correctly? And a time line lol come on someone has done this exact thing before.

3rd_coast_bud

3rd_coast_bud

Thanks man.

Anthem

Anthem

You have a nitrogen OD as well. Have you been using some sort of a spray as well?

Top Bottom