Hermaphrodite???

• Thread starter B.F.I.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.F.I.

B.F.I.

These are pictures of my plants. They had to be brought inside for a week or two because of cold weather after I bought them. Unfortunately they started to flower due to less light where I was keeping them. I eventually planted them outside in their permanent homes, 15 gallon pots, and hoped they would re-veg, but they put these spots out, and now I'm worried they may have become male. They were all feminized plants to begin with. Could you folks with more experience in these matters please tell me whether I should keep these or get rid of them??? You help is greatly appreciated.

Hermaphrodite
Hermaphrodite 2
Hermaphrodite 3
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Anyone???
i couldnt see any herming as of yet but you did create the perfect storm for it......BUT they dont always herm....and most of the time when they go through what you just did they get some funky leaf patterns....many guys on here grow by strict rules to insure quality each grow but some of us unfortunate souls in less legal states have tried MANY things with these plants to get what we want through the years....hang in there and dont worry yet....mother nature will probly fix it for you as long as your season is long enough...but there is no guarantees....stick around and read here a few weeks...you will learns TONS on your journey...take better pic's next time as well...hard to see some of it....welcome to the farm

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Do you have any more seeds? You probably be better off starting over. Pop some new seeds, start them in small solo cups and allow them to develop a good healthy root system, then transplant. The way your growth is I suspect an issue down in your root zone. What are you feeding? Ppm? What kind of water and pH going in and out? As for the spots on the leafs, looks like you’ve been having a visitor chomping on your leafs. Good luck and happy grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom