hermaphrodites

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

out of 3 of my crosses i got hermies can any one tell meb when the pollon is releaseed as i have other strains in the same area, i cut them yesterday but they were cacked in thc, i was sure i found a seed tho very soft sprayed the air with water while cutting them down new to breeding any advice mucho appreciated:icon_dizzy:

mace

mace

your crosses came out hermie? Do you know that your parental genetics are of good quality?

how much stress was applied to the plants? Light leaks?

more info is needed.

I would also suggest putting this thread in the breeding forum

devious d

devious d

was asking how soon the pollon is released because of the main crop in the same space,the genetics were white widow unknown souce but proven crossed original luton cheese cutting

mace

mace

I think pollen release can start as little as 2 weeks in flower. i don't know the specifics for that strain, and all strains/plants will vary when release time is.

i hope that helps

D

dna genetics

if ya got hermis CUt them done ASAP sometimes pollen fly very early so dont take any chances unless you want hermi pron seeds.

hope this helps,
A

devious d

devious d

so the chances of pollen from a hermie once theyve germenated my lovely ladies is to produce more hermie inclined seeds? as my regular SADHU are seeded,,now the beauty is my one plant out of ten 7 male one freak and one the one beauty seeded ahh may any of these seeds be of use ?

Top Bottom