Hermie or Male Cannabis plant?

• Thread starter Teetss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teetss

Teetss

Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the attached photos and let me know what you think. Is it male or hermie?
Thanks,
Teetsss

Hermie or male2
Hermie or male
Madmax

Madmax

Wierd....Looks like a female gone to seed..ive never seen them looking like that..looks like reveg growth by the way its throwing out single leaves .maybe its been stressed.has this plant been inside then put outside..

Teetss

Teetss

Is it hard at all? Is it a fem seed? Is it a clone? Need a bit more info.
It's planted from seed feminized. And just to give you a little bit more info. I found a male plant 2weeks ago. That had already formed sacs but very early stage as soon as I noticed it it was destroyed. At that point I wasn't too worried as I figured the other plants would be safe since they have not matured yet. Out of the 45 plants about 4-5 are showing thise seed sacs per the photos attached and they are the older plants as well. Now I'm super worried will the smaller plants also get seed as they grow or will they survive since they were too young to get pollinated?

Teetss

Teetss

Wierd....Looks like a female gone to seed..ive never seen them looking like that..looks like reveg growth by the way its throwing out single leaves .maybe its been stressed.has this plant been inside then put outside..
Yes it was inside for about 6 weeks and outside now almost 6 weeks and only showing signs now. What do you mean by reveg? Does a plant produce seeds when it reveges?

Teetss

Teetss

It does look odd doesnt it? I think light leak but need more info to determine a cause. Cannabis, you never know : )
The plant is outside...not sure if light leak would be the issue....am I wrong with making that statement?

Madmax

Madmax

Yes it was inside for about 6 weeks and outside now almost 6 weeks and only showing signs now. What do you mean by reveg? Does a plant produce seeds when it reveges?
No. But they do look similar what they look like when a plant has been revegged from flower.

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like an Auto to me, if so, it's meant to look like that. @Moshmen

Top Bottom