Hermie or Not? @ Week 7 - DPS Blueberry

• Thread starter Beans4TheLadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beans4TheLadies

A friend purchased DPS Feminized BlueBerry seeds and gave me some. I grew 1 seed that is Sativa dominate.

Well, After 7 weeks of bloom this plant looks like it has seed pods developing.

Do I need to Pull this plant from the Garden?

Are these seed podsjpg
Blueberry week7 hermie help
S

seamus

I know this will sound daft but have you noticed any Herni's anywhere else in your grow.Try pinching one and see if there's an immature seed inside,i lost a a whole 16 plant WW grow at the end of last year to some bloody sex change freak.My buddy was baby sitting it during all the bad snow,i couldn't get to check it and. . .Fuct.The one thing that i did notice was it red haired up in no time,smelt wicked but you could see it had anoyher agenda now and we'd well and truly blown it,shit happens.The only reason i'm sayin about the hairs is that yours would other wise look ready,if there aint no seeds when you check then if you've got a mini microscope look at the trichomes,i wouldn't mind betting they're cloudy.I'm no expert but this is something that i had to deal with,i hope it helps Beans.I really hope it aint mate,i could've throttled my buddy but it can happen,still wanted to throttle him!Good luck,let me know how you get on.Oh yeah one other thing,i've got a CheesexSkunk#1Bx2 on the go thats nearly finished,she's got this seedy pod bud look about Her,tasted some immature sample off her and all's good-just looks suspect.Good luck and i'll watch with interest,happy growing Bean's.Seamus

D

DoobieMonster

Sometimes the cattails look like seed pods but dont have any seeds pinch it like seamus said

S

seamus

Ha Ha,you got it DoobieMonster-keep it short and sweet.How ya doin Dude,greets from the UK

S

seamus

Well it dont look happy,did any seeds come out when you gave it a squeeze-if they didn't all may not be lost,not lookin good from this end.If the worst comes to the worst you make hash out the lot like i did,scant concilation but better than sod all

D

DoobieMonster

O he wants to squeeze it you know he wants to squeeze it

S

seamus

Hi Farm,Blimey is this fella gonna have a good squeeze or what,dunno about you DM but i'm in suspenders over this one-nearly had me up all night,seriously tho,if you pop one out,no that sounds awful,no if you crack one . . . .no,no no,lets just stick to squeezing your sticky head.....aw fuck it,you get the picture

S

seamus

Beans i wasn't takin the piss when i aked have you spotted any other Herms,when i lost my bigger grow the skinny little trani that done damage was tiny,remember thinkin where did "That" come from,and how could such a runt do all those females,gutted.If your still lookin for answers check the previous Threads on the subject,you can bet you wont have to go to far back as its not that uncommon.If you give them a pinch later and there's no seed and your still unsure,keep askin questions as somebody much more in the know WILL put you right,that you can count on.I still say -No seed,good triches=chop em,enjoy.

devious d

devious d

hermies

ive seen alot of false seed pods with female seeds a white widow grow especially, though blueberry seems to throw hermies on female seeds regulary :sick0018:twice a friend of mine had it, but they were proper male flowers on a female plant not false seed pods so good luck, the ones i had when dried were fine:sun2: they looked strange even at harvest but were covered in crystals, so dry they looked and smoked fine. :rauch08:

B

Beans4TheLadies

Here is the outcome - Found a Seed

This morning I pulled the plant from the garden and was able to find a mature seed.

So, This plant is going to flush isolated and then either gather what good weed is available or Bubble Hash.

At least I didn't waste my money on these seeds. I just hope my friend that is growing these beans outside doesn't have this issue.

I concur that Light leak was probably the cause and/or just not enough light for the stain. Only growing under a HPS 400W light.

Glad that rest of my plants came from PNC in Long Beach and are doing well.

Thanks to all for the help!

seed%20shot.JPG

S

seamus

Hey Beans it happens bro,by the sound of it we aint alone on hat front.Deviuos d's account sounds a carbon copy of what i had happen,little runty one turns the whole way male and goes on to do his thing,with 16 females,dont sound so bad when you look at like that.Good luck with all the Hash making,at least you'll have shit loads straight off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom