Hermie Or Not??

• Thread starter Mister
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mister

Please help!!!! I've got some Bruce banner widow mix at 21 days flower. New grower here. I dont know if I'm finding signs if seed formation. No males were present at any point however plants have been stressed through topping/lst/pruning. I've looked over multiple buds sites and haven't found any male organs whatsoever. Im observing the same condition(potential seed formation) at the same location on all three of my girls. Not forming in the buds themselves, but seems to be another growth out of the node. Not sure of what to do as I've had problems with Hermies before, however there was alot more seeds and obvious male stamen in that case. Has anyone seen this before? They don't currently feel as though there's a seed contain inside but it's still early.
Hermie or not
Hermie or not 2
Hermie or not 3
Hermie or not 4
Hermie or not 5
Hermie or not
Hermie or not 2
Hermie or not 3
Hermie or not 4
Hermie or not 5

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah that’s female through and through as far as I can see. The closeups you took look normal and those are on every plant I’ve flowered that was female. Male sacs are unmistakable. They look like the old gas lights that hang down.

M

Mister

Yeah that’s female through and through as far as I can see. The closeups you took look normal and those are on every plant I’ve flowered that was female. Male sacs are unmistakable. They look like the old gas lights that hang down.
Thanks for the reply! Def all girls and I havent found any male pollen sacs but I was concerned cuz the small brachs shown in the pics look swollen with possible seed. Is that even possible?

H

Highkev

Thanks for the replies guys. I was a few mins away from chopping down my girls and starting over. Crisis averted.
Even if they pop I think it takes like six weeks for the seed to form I could be wrong though

Top Bottom