canadam

help i need to know if this is a hermie
Hermie or not

canadam

canadam

no idea its bag seed haha the buds were nice but full of seeds

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

what dire wolf said was take a better pic. i dont see anything from them that says herm ...and if it is your first grow and it does herm finish it off so you get a feel for it and also pick off the nanners if it does herm...it may surprise you....ya never know with bagseeds

canadam

canadam

what dire wolf said was take a better pic. i dont see anything from them that says herm ...and if it is your first grow and it does herm finish it off so you get a feel for it and also pick off the nanners if it does herm...it may surprise you....ya never know with bagseeds
that was my plan should i cut them off if they do or leave them alone ?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

that was my plan should i cut them off if they do or leave them alone ?
if you see a nanner yes gently remove it with tweezers or a finger nail if you gottem...sometimes you only get a few...sometimes a lot...the strain i was growing the previous 4 years was a bag seed originally that always hermed....last year i got 3 oz off it with only about 15-20 mature seeds entire plant and you could smell it on a hot day from 5 acres away ....all my guests did all summer long...everyone has to start somewhere and you seem to be doing ok...spend a day reading on this site you will learn a LOT!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That little primordial ball may develop into a male flower. Just keep an eye on it.

Unless you went back in time and you bought this bag of weed in the 70s, the daddy of the bagseed is likely a hermie flower, so popping male flowers is probably a trait of this plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom