Hermie? Start Of Male Organs?

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Hermie start of male organs
Hermie start of male organs 2
Hi guys got 5 plants which I believe came from hermie bud Debatint whether or not too Toss all or keep 1 I really want the strain never had a flavour like it "atomic blueberry cookie" northern lights #5 x blueberry x girls Scout cookie ..Anyways are these the start of male organs? Hermie?

Trentski420

Trentski420

Oh wow for sure? This is told by the circular less oval bulb by the V on stalk appearing on the right of both pics? They were flipped to find sex and converted back to veg I'm assuming this makes no dif.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

should of just been lil hairs coming out in the shape of a v

Trentski420

Trentski420

K so I got another question I got 3 of kush x god bud going that were found in weed from license producers all 3 started female as well.. is it fair too say any weed from a license producers that has seeds was hermie.. and in that case are those seeds not very likely to hermie? Does this not than mean any seeds coming from commercial / licensed producers are not worth growing??

Trentski420

Trentski420

should of just been lil hairs coming out in the shape of a v
Those hairs are there... It was female from the start.. would it not have those hairs and the male organ!? Cause it's def not a straight male

Trentski420

Trentski420

There are stigma all over the thing.. but they are already ripped out so doesn't matter for them but the god kush... Still would like to keep my other females safe from pollenation

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Those hairs are there... It was female from the start.. would it not have those hairs and the male organ!? Cause it's def not a straight male
so its a reveg clone or u saying it cam from a fem seed?

Trentski420

Trentski420

came from bud I bought grew from seed and I flipped too 12/12 to discover female and reverted back to veg

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if u did not put in flower already id just say it was a reg seed I have had seeds from bags be m f herm auto u name it its happen to me hack even had fem seeds I got from seedmans come out male

Trentski420

Trentski420

Think i do but nothing clear most pics I took came out bad and I only flowered until stigma appeared

Trentski420

Trentski420

Here's all 5 all 5 showed as female but from what I've learned those bulbs were the beginning of it going hermie but I have no clue anymore
IMG 0811

Edit: back into v? Possibly

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yah I cant see any thing in that pic how long did u have in flower

hermit186

hermit186

From the last pictures can't tell.
If your a live on the edge kind person keep going.
Watch close. If your growing with a bunch of other plants.
If it shows more male evidence its Rabbit food now or a seed maker later.
K so I got another question I got 3 of kush x god bud going that were found in weed from license producers all 3 started female as well.. is it fair too say any weed from a license producers that has seeds was hermie.. and in that case are those seeds not very likely to hermie? Does this not than mean any seeds coming from commercial / licensed producers are not worth growing??
Dependents who licensed them. Licensed is a piece of paper and with the help of a lawyer everyone can get one.
I don't know if you need a licensed what ever to sell here.
Those plants are stretched out. They show confusion in the first pictures i.e. reveg.
If you have never had a hermie problem then this is waisted conversation. Grow them out and find out. If I were you by a rabbit. You can eat the rabbit and not waist them.

dan1989

dan1989

No way can anyone say for sure that's male or female from those two first pictures. It could be a calyx that hasn't sprouted it's pistills yet. I would go along with what hermit186 said. You were gonna throw them anyway, may as well ride it out a bit longer and get the experience, maybe you'll get a happy ending!

Top Bottom