Hermies\naners In Big Grow Rooms Identification And Elemenation..

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Hallo and good day..

I am facing a HUGE probleem that seems that I cant find a reliable unexpensive sloution for. My probleem started last round when I was running multi strain room,all were growen from seeds..I had back then 6x600w with 36 plants under them..it was hard to reach all of them and check all of them.. I didnt worry this much about hermies or naners..Unfortunately, I found seeds in that crop after Drying..

Now back again!!!
This round I had 5x pw and 1xgdp from seeds..one of the pw turned on to hermie so I choped her.. Now am setting in week 5 of flower and back again!!! Seeds all over!! Couldnt see any naners or hermie!! Maybe the naners inside the bud!!!

Long short story!
Now I was in the middle of expanding with more lights and more plants.. Going co2 seald. Will get some dimlux DE 1000 plus my 600ws..but this issue really can destroy all my investments if I cant find effective sloution for!!

My question now is the following...
How come all big grow ops dosent have this probleem as sure they cant check branch after branch in thier room!!!!!! Its just impossible!!

All what I was able to come across is dutch master reverse.. But even then its damn 85 dollars for one liter (no dilution required) so damn!!! I need at least then 50 liter!!!! Thats not effective way what so ever!!!

Some help plz guys.. Thanks in advance..

RP13

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Hallo and good day..

I am facing a HUGE probleem that seems that I cant find a reliable unexpensive sloution for. My probleem started last round when I was running multi strain room,all were growen from seeds..I had back then 6x600w with 36 plants under them..it was hard to reach all of them and check all of them.. I didnt worry this much about hermies or naners..Unfortunately, I found seeds in that crop after Drying..

Now back again!!!
This round I had 5x pw and 1xgdp from seeds..one of the pw turned on to hermie so I choped her.. Now am setting in week 5 of flower and back again!!! Seeds all over!! Couldnt see any naners or hermie!! Maybe the naners inside the bud!!!

Long short story!
Now I was in the middle of expanding with more lights and more plants.. Going co2 seald. Will get some dimlux DE 1000 plus my 600ws..but this issue really can destroy all my investments if I cant find effective sloution for!!

How come all big grow ops dosent have this probleem as sure they cant check branch after branch in thier room!!!!!! Its just impossible!!

All what I was able to come across is dutch master reverse.. But even then its damn 85 dollars for one liter (no dilution required) so damn!!! I need at least then 50 liter!!!! Thats not effective way what so ever!!!

RP13

i had the same bs happen to me i found it was light leak i thought for sure i had 0% seal but was worng fixed it and no more naner i got ww and ak47

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

np I found out if was from the on light from some of my gear had to put black tap over them also check your ph run off see if its where u want it

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hallo and good day..

Now back again!!!

Long short story!

RP13
probably just bad luck getting unstable genetics mate. Plants do prefer to have a bit of room ime. I tend to see less is more, I only grow where I can get around my plants, yes every branch. Do I miss them? Yes sure sometimes, but I tend to get the odd bean in a bud, not a whole crop of seeds, is this what you are seeing?
Plants can only use as much light as the other variables allow. This I am sure you know. Myabe you have too much already?

Are these fems? IMO fems arent great, not least from a genetic pool basis, but also from a stability issue. As the market has expanded, so the practices of larger seed companies have had to change to accommodate the rush. It is my expressed opinion that many are simply out sourcing the process of creating seeds, without much overall standardization, typically off campus, where checks and balances are far harder to apply and attain.
Anything other that entirely perfect conditions can cause a problem. It may just be that the defect is bred in via poor P1/P2 selections and incomplete practice.

I wouldnt worry to much mate, get a clone if you can, a known plant, run this and see if the issue repeats, if it does its you and environment, but i doubt it, loads of seed companies make hermies, sadly the industry is too macho perfect to admit its own flaws. EG no1 growers never get hermies....what a crock of shit this is.
Plants of an asexual nature might just collaborate and one girl takes one for the team in the name of survival, we dont speak plant so we may never know the extent of the design.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

probably just bad luck getting unstable genetics mate. Plants do prefer to have a bit of room ime. I tend to see less is more, I only grow where I can get around my plants, yes every branch. Do I miss them? Yes sure sometimes, but I tend to get the odd bean in a bud, not a whole crop of seeds, is this what you are seeing?
Plants can only use as much light as the other variables allow. This I am sure you know. Myabe you have too much already?

Are these fems? IMO fems arent great, not least from a genetic pool basis, but also from a stability issue. As the market has expanded, so the practices of larger seed companies have had to change to accommodate the rush. It is my expressed opinion that many are simply out sourcing the process of creating seeds, without much overall standardization, typically off campus, where checks and balances are far harder to apply and attain.
Anything other that entirely perfect conditions can cause a problem. It may just be that the defect is bred in via poor P1/P2 selections and incomplete practice.

I wouldnt worry to much mate, get a clone if you can, a known plant, run this and see if the issue repeats, if it does its you and environment, but i doubt it, loads of seed companies make hermies, sadly the industry is too macho perfect to admit its own flaws. EG no1 growers never get hermies....what a crock of shit this is.
Plants of an asexual nature might just collaborate and one girl takes one for the team in the name of survival, we dont speak plant so we may never know the extent of the design.

Fems in 200x120x200 3x600w cooltubes.
They are all seeded sure, but on different degress. I have chopped the most infected two so now I have just one pw and one gdp under 1800w in 30liter pots..

The thing is with clones that its all just haze or pp and I dont wanna run both :s!!!
It seems that I should be looking for rutable clones bank :s!

G gnome

G gnome

Bigger grow ops dont put unproven plants ingen pop......they use tried and true cuts.
U probably didnt do anything wrong other than place ur faith in "basement breeders".

Best bet is to run shit u know is solid and do a separate flower rm for testing plants.

I had the same exact problem ur havin now bud......

So much of my crops was herming i cudnt believe it.....last year i ran all seed runs and had nothin but trouble. ...i got my hands on some good clones since then and aint looked back no more seede crops. No more herms.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to be a very accomplished nanner hunter. Went 6 runs of finding nanners at week 2.5, then at week 6 on some strains. Light leaks, as well as crap genetics play a key role in hermies. Now I don't run any of the hermie prone strains, and voila no more nanners.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Fems in 200x120x200 3x600w cooltubes.
They are all seeded sure, but on different degress. I have chopped the most infected two so now I have just one pw and one gdp under 1800w in 30liter pots..

The thing is with clones that its all just haze or pp and I dont wanna run both :s!!!
It seems that I should be looking for rutable clones bank :s!
yeah or taking cuts, then flipping to test stability as a check mate. I find if you can get a mom yaself, this is really useful if you simply need a result eg time, planting seeds is simply to variable for a sensible commercial operation. These people grown known plants mate, same over the over and over may be they have 3 or 5 strains but its the same plant they know

Ecompost

Ecompost

I used to be a very accomplished nanner hunter. Went 6 runs of finding nanners at week 2.5, then at week 6 on some strains. Light leaks, as well as crap genetics play a key role in hermies. Now I don't run any of the hermie prone strains, and voila no more nanners.
and this is the only way we can get the standards raised, dont consume the nanner makers stock, leave it with them to think about, Bravo.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Bigger grow ops dont put unproven plants ingen pop......they use tried and true cuts.
U probably didnt do anything wrong other than place ur faith in "basement breeders".

Best bet is to run shit u know is solid and do a separate flower rm for testing plants.

So much of my crops was herming i cudnt believe it.....last year i ran all seed runs and had nothin but trouble. ...i got my hands on some good clones since then and aint looked back no more seede crops. No more herms.
its enough to make you question yourself right. Getting a stable stock pile is a priority for commercials, they do not as you say plant randoms or marketing hype. They plant stuff they know is gonna turn out.
Use some of your space to get a decent mum, check the cuts for issues then select, once you have one reliable strain, build on it using the same practice. never just stick some breeders plants in your room cause they said they are OK, unless you like surprises, I would be very much more regimented in plant choice and insuring my own selection process if I had to make it work every rotation.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

DSC 0514

Thats fucken heart breaking, after all of that time,effort and investment..

G gnome

G gnome

its enough to make you question yourself right. Getting a stable stock pile is a priority for commercials, they do not as you say plant randoms or marketing hype. They plant stuff they know is gonna turn out.
Use some of your space to get a decent mum, check the cuts for issues then select, once you have one reliable strain, build on it using the same practice. never just stick some breeders plants in your room cause they said they are OK, unless you like surprises, I would be very much more regimented in plant choice and insuring my own selection process if I had to make it work every rotation.
I was questioning everything about how i do shit haha....i musta checked for light leaks 100x lol....i luv how ppl try n blame themselves. A lil green light on ur contrller shudnt make herms....i remember how bad i screwed up plants when i first started and it wasnt until i started runnnin these basement breeders gear that i even kearned wbat a herm or nanners even looked like haha.....for this whole year i been runnin all kinda clone onlys, elites whatever you want to call em that r supposedly herm prone and havent had a single problem gg4, chem, etc......

These "breeders have no incentive to actually breed cuz ppl keep buyin their shit...

Latest posts

Top Bottom