Hermies??!!!

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

From my understanding alot of stress to the plants is one good way of females turning hermies. Yes, my ladies have been through so much moving places n all this other stuff going around. They are set in their final spot now and I never once have neglected them! I recently switched to my hp light and started noticing plants looking alot different. Did some research n hermies was one good probability that I wasnt too informed of. Can someone please tell me if that's what this is ?!!!

Hermies
Hermies 2
Hermies 3
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I dont' see balls, it's stress in flowering that leads to hermies, should be okay.

Daviee___

Daviee___

I mean they've been stressed out quite alot I would say. I just wasnt forsure since it's something I knew could happen but I never seen it and caught my attention. So you think by now it should have balls?

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

it's usually when they are in full blow flower that they will throw out a few male flowers if they are stressed, I don't see any male parts on that plant, but it also is kind of earlyish. If that stipule sticking up is what makes you think it's male, all plants have that. Male preflowers look like a green ball, or a bunch of balloons smooshed together.

Daviee___

Daviee___

What do you think the light green colors on the new leafs are then ? I know i had the light to close in it helped but I already have it at about 22" from the plants. Maybe lack of nitrogen?

Top Bottom